CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   USA ….the greatest country on earth….. (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=79709)

MR DERBY CITY 07-06-2021 09:15 PM

USA ….the greatest country on earth…..

Even the people who HATE it won’t leave ……

Mark Yacavone 07-06-2021 10:57 PM

Re: USA ….the greatest country on earth…..

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 643177)
Even the people who HATE it won’t leave ……

That's the real shame ...

MR DERBY CITY 07-06-2021 11:06 PM

THEY hate us,our flag, our national anthem …..but the sorry SOB ‘s won’t leave…..

Billy Nees 07-07-2021 07:13 AM

They like all of the "freebies"!

Fireofficer74 07-07-2021 08:34 AM

free bees, funny.

Dick Nearhoof 07-07-2021 02:13 PM

They immigrate to Our Country from a horrible country, Somehow get elected then try to turn Our country into the horrible country they left SMH

Frank Castros 07-07-2021 07:57 PM

Don't worry, Uncle Joe will make it better. Hasn't he already?

John Kissel 07-07-2021 11:58 PM

Too bad east germany is not still around, they would fit right in. When ever another county gets is nuts in the wringer, who do they call, who can we call if things go sideways. Gee,have those other countries ever repaid their debts for "Lend/Lease" in WWII?Not to mention all of our country men who died helping them.If you hate this place, and mommy hasn't taught you how to change a light bulb,just leave.

Stan Weiss 07-08-2021 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Kissel (Post 643227)
Too bad east germany is not still around, they would fit right in. When ever another county gets is nuts in the wringer, who do they call, who can we call if things go sideways. Gee,have those other countries ever repaid their debts for "Lend/Lease" in WWII?Not to mention all of our country men who died helping them.If you hate this place, and mommy hasn't taught you how to change a light bulb,just leave.

We helped ourselves as well. What do you think would have happened otherwise? Let me help you out. The "V" whatever number it would have been, would have been raining down on New York and Washington DC.

Stan

John Kissel 07-08-2021 06:22 AM

Hey Stan,I don't need your help,I think you meant W, it's the details that matter.

Fireofficer74 07-08-2021 07:21 AM

People don't hate this country, that hate some of the things in this Great Nation.

Eddies66 07-08-2021 09:08 AM

“In free countries, every man is entitled to express his opinions and every other man is entitled not to listen.”
— G. Norman Collie

Dick Nearhoof 07-08-2021 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 (Post 643235)
People don't hate this country, that hate some of the things in this Great Nation.

People who move here from other countries try to tell us what is wrong with Our country and how they are going to fix it. why would you move to a place that needs fixing? If you're so smart why not stay in your own country and fix that place. The USA does not need the changes these people propose.

Eddies66 07-08-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof (Post 643241)
People who move here from other countries try to tell us what is wrong with Our country and how they are going to fix it. why would you move to a place that needs fixing? If you're so smart why not stay in your own country and fix that place. The USA does not need the changes these people propose.

Can you be specific, Italians, Germans, Greeks, Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists?

Mark Yacavone 07-08-2021 12:18 PM

.....Somalis...Animalstinians If the shoe fits....

Eddies66 07-08-2021 01:22 PM

There are approximately 150,000 total in all the US. Miinesota is home to the largest Somali community, with the majority residing in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area (Hennepin and Ramsey counties), as well as St. Cloud and Rochesterthe, the 5th district is represented by a Somali. Shall we discuss the Italians that came to this country, kept their traditions, religion. Set up neighborhoods strictly Italian, served Italian food, lobbied for some sort of holiday (Columbus Day) and of course the Mafia.

We need to find a way to enjoy the freedoms we have earned.

Randy Wells 07-08-2021 01:34 PM

The commies are back, LOL.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Eddies66 07-08-2021 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 643252)
The commies are back, LOL.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

And so is Convid in the great “show me” state.

Randy Wells 07-08-2021 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 643254)
And so is Convid in the great “show me” state.

And you belive everything you read don't you commie.

Randy

Eddies66 07-08-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 643256)
And you belive everything you read don't you commie.

Randy

I believe you can’t spell or even have clue what communism is. I am a card carrier, my card is a DD214 the states “Honorable”, what does your say?

Randy Wells 07-08-2021 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 643257)
I believe you can’t spell or even have clue what communism is. I am a card carrier, my card is a DD214 the states “Honorable”, what does your say?

Your a commie so keep taking your government money, and keep believing your BS, and GFYS. By.

Randy

Eddies66 07-08-2021 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by randy wells (Post 643258)
your a commie so keep taking your government money, and keep believing your bs, and gfys. By.

Randy

lmao!!

Greg Reimer 7376 07-08-2021 03:28 PM

Eddie, just remember how it is...
In Heaven, the British are the police, the Germans are the mechanics, the French are the cooks, and the whole place is run by the Swiss.
In Hell, the British are the cooks, the Germans are the police, the French are the mechanics, and the whole place is run by the muslims.

Eddies66 07-08-2021 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg Reimer 7376 (Post 643263)
Eddie, just remember how it is...
In Heaven, the British are the police, the Germans are the mechanics, the French are the cooks, and the whole place is run by the Swiss.
In Hell, the British are the cooks, the Germans are the police, the French are the mechanics, and the whole place is run by the muslims.

You know me better than anyone on this site. You know I don’t judge a man by his beliefs, those beliefs that our Founders so graciously implemented in our Constitution, the very Constitution that I took an oath to defend…freedom of speech and religion.

Carguy49 07-08-2021 07:58 PM

I have 11 grandchildren and 3 great grandchildren with a 4th on the way in November.

I PRAY almost daily that they will have a decent world to live in when they get older.

AMERICA - The land of the FREE because of the BRAVE.

God Bless us ALL.

Grey Ghost 07-08-2021 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 643250)
There are approximately 150,000 total in all the US. Miinesota is home to the largest Somali community, with the majority residing in the Minneapolis-St. Paul metropolitan area (Hennepin and Ramsey counties), as well as St. Cloud and Rochesterthe, the 5th district is represented by a Somali. Shall we discuss the Italians that came to this country, kept their traditions, religion. Set up neighborhoods strictly Italian, served Italian food, lobbied for some sort of holiday (Columbus Day) and of course the Mafia.

The 5th district is represented by the daughter of a corrupt former Somali high ranking official who was going to end up like Mussilini had he not escaped. Ms Omar is well suited for DC "politics". Her and her gal pal AOC are both antisemities and dumber than a cardboard box of overshoes.

The ring leaders of the anti American movement for the most part aren't foreign born. Many are from affluent families. All are indoctrinated idiots incapable of original thought and wilfully ignorant of this country's real history.

BTW...the 5th district is MN's biggest s**t hole. It's an excellent example of this threads topic. Thank you for pointing it out.

Mark Yacavone 07-08-2021 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 643282)
The 5th district is represented by the daughter of a corrupt former Somali high ranking official who was going to end up like Mussilini had he not escaped. Ms Omar is well suited for DC "politics". Her and her gal pal AOC are both antisemities and dumber than a cardboard box of overshoes.

The ring leaders of the anti American movement for the most part aren't foreign born. Many are from affluent families. All are indoctrinated idiots incapable of original thought and wilfully ignorant of this country's real history.

BTW...the 5th district is MN's biggest s**t hole.

Yep..and the Somali community is so grateful ,that they send an America hating , anti-semite to congress.

MR DERBY CITY 07-08-2021 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 643282)

BTW...the 5th district is MN's biggest s**t hole.

Sure it is …….the Somali’s gotta make it feel like home. Only in AMERICA can a Muslim **** marry her brother AND remain in Congress….

Eddies66 07-09-2021 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY (Post 643284)
Sure it is …….the Somali’s gotta make it feel like home. Only in AMERICA can a Muslim **** marry her brother AND remain in Congress….

Fake news. Show us all your source, because it is prohibited in the Quran. But it is OK to have multiple teenage wives in this country (Jeff Flakes).

Fireofficer74 07-09-2021 09:23 AM

you have to laugh at some of these, they can't really mean what they say. Have to be trying to make jokes.

Just yelling at the wind.

Randy Wells 07-09-2021 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 643294)
Fake news. Show us all your source, because it is prohibited in the Quran. But it is OK to have multiple teenage wives in this country (Jeff Flakes).

Yeah, and CNN is always right.

Randy

Eddies66 07-09-2021 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 643296)
Yeah, and CNN is always right.

Randy

Randy, Have you ever traveled to a Muslim country, have ever even tried reading a book? You would be surprise how enlighten you might become. With regards to Jeff Frakes, I was raised in the same county were fundamentalist Mormons practiced their perverted religion. And the county sheriffs turned a blind eye to it.

MR DERBY CITY 07-09-2021 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 643294)

OK Eddie, I’ll bite….what is the fake news ? That Somalia is a CHITHOLE country, The fact that she is a **** or that she married her brother ??

Randy Wells 07-09-2021 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 643298)
Randy, Have you ever traveled to a Muslim country, have ever even tried reading a book? You would be surprise how enlighten you might become. With regards to Jeff Frakes, I was raised in the same county were fundamentalist Mormons practiced their perverted religion. And the county sheriffs turned a blind eye to it.

Eddie, I am a Commissioning Start up Engineer. I work for a living, I read technical manuals daily, I do not read fiction. By the way have you ever made a dime in the private sector in your life? I highly doubt it. You never built anything in your life have you. I have worked Molybdenum, mines Zink mine's oil and gas and chemical, with out it this country and the military could not function. So keep trying to spread your commie agenda, it will not work with me Boy.

By the way we run the Mormons out of Missouri years ago, and your spelling could use some help.

Randy

Stan Weiss 07-09-2021 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 643302)
Eddie, I am a Commissioning Start up Engineer. I work for a living, I read technical manuals daily, I do not read non fiction. By the way have you ever made a dime in the private sector in your life? I highly doubt it. You never built anything in your life have you. I have worked Molybdenum, mines Zink mine's oil and gas and chemical, with out it this country and the military could not function. So keep trying to spread your commie agenda, it will not work with me Boy.

By the way we run the Mormons out of Missouri years ago, and your spelling could use some help.

Randy

We can tell from your posts.

Stan

Randy Wells 07-09-2021 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stan Weiss (Post 643306)
We can tell from your posts.

Stan

And the other commie speaks.

Stan Weiss 07-09-2021 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 643307)
And the other commie speaks.

Randy,
You have been on this site 19 years and I been here a little over a year. I don't know what kind of stats this site has. If it has a broke down, I am sure it will show I have made more posts in the tech sections than you. But I do find I need to reply to your **** posts here.

Stan

Eddies66 07-09-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Randy Wells (Post 643302)
Eddie, I am a Commissioning Start up Engineer. I work for a living, I read technical manuals daily, I do not read fiction. By the way have you ever made a dime in the private sector in your life? I highly doubt it. You never built anything in your life have you. I have worked Molybdenum, mines Zink mine's oil and gas and chemical, with out it this country and the military could not function. So keep trying to spread your commie agenda, it will not work with me Boy.

Randy

Yes, I am happy for you and you work history. I am sure it provided you and your family many opportunities. I have worked in the private sector before and after my military service: during college worked at Mineral Park, the 4th largest open pit Cooper mine in the world for Duval (Penzoil) and GE Engine Services until the plant closed and moved to China. Owned a Labor Consulting company for five years, recovering for workers averaging $1.5 million annually in wages that non-union company awarded contracts on public works jobs that screwed their employees out of wages. My true calling was service to this great nation 39 years of military and civil service.

SSGT Mustang 07-09-2021 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eddies66 (Post 643250)

Italians help build this country. Same with Germans, Irish, Chinese (not the communist type), etc. Every group assimilated and took pride in America.

Here's what they didn't do. Stone women to death, throw homosexuals off buildings, cover women head to toe in black sheets with a screen door over the eyes, prohibit women from driving, eat with their right hand because they clean their *** with their left, call open season on anyone who doesn't follow their religion. Those are just a few things off the top of my head that they didn't do.

You have to love those black head to toe coverings. That must be a real treat for the women living in 110 degree heat in the desert with the sun blaring down on them every day.

They're real humanitarians. They give so much back to society. It's not like they don't destroy everything they touch and kill without a second thought. Like the Somali cop who shot the Aussie woman in Minneapolistan as she was reporting a crime to the cop in the seat next to him.

You love those people so much, go live among them. I doubt you'll last two weeks in Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Pakistan, etc. Just like those imbecile, liberal college students who tried to bike across Iraq to share their love for "diversity and inclusiveness." I don't think they made it 3 days.

Ask them to tape your beheading like they did Daniel Perl. Maybe they'll put you in a cage, pour gasoline on you and light you up.

Let me guess. All fake news, right?

SSGT Mustang 07-09-2021 03:57 PM

I can't forget to mention the no-go zones across Europe now including the ones in Paris by the Eiffel tower. Also can't forget about all of the rapes that occur especially in Sweeden. More fake news, right?

Why don't you go live in one of those no-go zones if you can't stand the heat of the middle east or Africa? Hell, you could probably just move the Minneapolis and be welcomed with open arms.