CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   Carolina Class Racers Association (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   New pairings format (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=86940)

Tabitha Draughon 03-10-2024 12:39 PM

New pairings format

With only a few short weeks left before we kickoff our 2024 racing season, we wanted to share some exciting news with everyone. Starting at Roxboro Motorsports Park on April 6th, we will change our pairings format. First round will be random pairing based on how you line up in the staging lanes. 2nd round on will be on a ladder format based off reaction time from round #1. We would like to welcome Mr. Dave & Mrs. Gloria Ley to our team this year. Dave will be assisting with both CCRA & CCMP as tech official & Mrs. Gloria will be assisting in the staging lanes so y'all racers better be prepared!!! This husband/wife team is very well known on the NHRA side of things, are on top of all the latest rules, & we truly feel blessed to have them as part of our team in 2024. I'm sure Danny Waters Sr. will be around as well assisting where he can when he isn't fulfilling the driver's seat of his Camaro.

Y'all get those hot rods ready & we look forward to seeing y'all at Roxboro in a few weeks!!!

JP1738 03-11-2024 09:54 AM

Re: New pairings format

Is there a flyer on fb or anything for the first Roxboro race? Would like to share on facespace and invite others to come if there is a bracket race as well.

Tabitha Draughon 03-11-2024 09:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They have a 2 day points race that weekend as well as CCRA & CCMP.

dug283 03-31-2024 06:24 PM

What are the times for the Rosbore race, gate opening, time trials and elims est.?

joe huestis 03-31-2024 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dug283 (Post 695565)
What are the times for the Rosbore race, gate opening, time trials and elims est.?

Doug, Gates open 8 am, time runs begin @ 10am. Hope to see you there ! Been a long time my friend !

joe huestis 03-31-2024 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dug283 (Post 695565)

Doug, Gates open 8 am, time runs begin @ 10am. Hope to see you tkhere ! n a long time my friend ! I contacted track last week for this info for Sat. Apr. 6

dug283 03-31-2024 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe huestis (Post 695573)
Doug, Gates open 8 am, time runs begin @ 10am. Hope to see you tkhere ! n a long time my friend ! I contacted track last week for this info for Sat. Apr. 6

Hi Joe, yes I'm planning on being there. Yes it has been a long time, I'm looking at a few this year. Excited to see everyone and have fun. :) :):)