CLASS RACER FORUM

CLASS RACER FORUM (https://classracer.com/classforum/index.php)
-   The lounge (https://classracer.com/classforum/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   So who is cutting your hair? (https://classracer.com/classforum/showthread.php?t=76293)

Jack Matyas 05-21-2020 11:16 AM

So who is cutting your hair?

I couldn' t stand it anymore - looking like I did in the sixties and seventies with shaggy hair so I 'invited' a friend who has been at home for two months like the rest of us and wanted to work - she is employed at a high end salon and agreed to cut some hair - believe me she wasn't ready for the guys in my employ - at the end of the day everyone went home happy.

Tim H 05-21-2020 04:33 PM

Re: So who is cutting your hair?

My wife cut mine today. I couldn't stand the way it was anymore, turned out quite well.

Steve Stasko 05-21-2020 04:38 PM

I've been cutting my own for ten years. I use a handheld mirror to get the back. Figure $12-15 for a haircut, I generally need one about every three weeks, so 17-18 times a year. I've saved over $2,000 doing it myself. Takes about 30-35 minutes.

Keith 944 05-21-2020 05:56 PM

wife as usual, not too good, not to bad. but i'm too cheap to pay for a haircut anyway. how much is a salon cut nowadays?

John Kissel 05-21-2020 07:14 PM

My wife cut my hair 2 weeks ago, looks alright. I gathered up the hair and put it outside and the sparrows carried it off for their nests. Our Great Pyrenees would shed a lot of fur, and that also went for critters homes.John Kissel K242

Hacksaw 05-21-2020 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith 944 (Post 615109)
wife as usual, not too good, not to bad. but i'm too cheap to pay for a haircut anyway. how much is a salon cut nowadays?

Well for some people it's only $4.00. A buck per side. LOL

aceofspades 06-18-2020 12:44 PM

My wife as always. We bought a quality razor/clipper so I do not need to go to the barber anymore. She likes to trim my hair and I'm loving it too.:D

John Kissel 06-18-2020 06:44 PM

I think adolph murphy will allow salons to open next week, and I will go and see my friend Samantha, she does a great job,and needs $$$$$ to help her family. John Kissel

Rod Greene 06-19-2020 06:04 AM

I talked my Barber into letting me come after hours and she cut my hair and beard. I don't look like Santa anymore. Rules in the big city say you must wear a mask. Never have never will.

who ever thought you would have to go to a speakeasy to get a haircut.

Frank Castros 07-09-2020 08:20 PM

My wife is a hairdresser.