View Single Post
Old 07-12-2011, 09:46 AM   #17
MOTORSPORTS Innovations

Liked 15 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: Single channel O2

I have sold thousands of the Innovate O2's in their various models (LM-1, LM-2, LC-1) and as much as I like them, I would recommend a Racepak Sportsman with a single O2.

The reasons are:

1. For any class with qualifying/limited runs you don't have time to mess with glitchy stuff and the RP hardware and software are rock solid. 16 volts can be a problem with some of the other brands as well.

2. If you have a carb/fuel system that's questionable you have to identify the exact spots it's bad (say during / after a wheelstand or at the shift) and the hand held units with the replay on the screen don't give you enough resolution. You have to download to a laptop and look at a graph that is based on a good sample rate. Likewise, if the problem is NOT the fuel system you want to rule that out quickly and with confidence.

3. So if you are going to get involved with the laptop RP has great support of the Windows 7, Vista and of course XP. Their kits come with the drivers for the USB converter and all the laptop accessories you need.

Dan or anyone else call/email me anytime with O2 or data logging questions. I'm a sponsor of the East Coast Stock/Superstock association and race my own junk every week (brackets / Top Dragster) with a million sensors into the Racepak.

Greg Kelley 609-265-2110

MOTORSPORTS Innovations is offline   Reply With Quote