Thread: tow truck blues
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2011, 08:49 PM   #4
Rob Petrie E395
VIP Member

Liked 220 Times in 79 Posts
Default Re: tow truck blues

[QUOTE=Alan Roehrich;290818]Evidently, you own a race car, a trailer to haul it in, and a truck to tow it all with . Define "a lot of money". A year's worth of truck payments on a used late model truck would probably run $6K, and a late model used truck would take more than a year or two to pay off. You could probably do a lot for your truck for that amount or less.

It does not have a "chip". Ed Wright (fast chips) can program your computer for you. He's a member here.[/QUOTE

I had my (98 GMC K3500 454 at the time towing a 44' Haulmark GN)done by Ed when I was down at his shop getting my bracket car dyno tuned a few years ago. It made a hell of a difference so much so that a hour into the trip home I called back to his shop to thank him. I dont know if he still has it on his site (fastchip .com) but he had dyno graphs on there comparing before and after. I know we dont tow with or race dynos but I love mine now and wish I had done it alot sooner. I had the hand held deal before it and it seemed to do nothing.
Rob Petrie E395 is offline   Reply With Quote