Thread: Cotton Perry
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 12:08 PM   #12
chris tinberg

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Cotton Perry

Here a couple months ago there was a thread kind of along this same subject as this one , it was about Cotton trying to buy the old car back does anybody know if he ever found it ? I wish i would win the lottery and buy that thing and give it to cotton to restore just so the Drag Racing world could see some true Drag Racing history it's cars like that one that belong in the museums . Cotton Perry has no idea the following he has I remember watching Wide World of Sports when I was a kid and seeing Hi lites of the Pocket Rocket in action and you couldn't pic up the National Dragster without seeing were Cotton was Kicking A** and taken names the amazing thing about that was he had a "HELL OF ALLOT" competition in those days and NO after market parts that made it even more amazing ! I thought that I remember hearing one time that Danny Coffman from Tennessee son Gregs car the white and purple post car SS/GA was Cottons old car I think they told us that one year at Topeka if my memory serves me right . if any body knows the status of this keep us updated would sure like to know . Chris
chris tinberg is offline   Reply With Quote