Thread: Musical Tastes
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2020, 01:01 PM   #313
gsa612

Liked 280 Times in 139 Posts
Default Re: Musical Tastes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom O View Post
Ok here goes, great thread,I like almost all genres & I.ll call it sub-genres of rock. everything from Abba to the Zulus . (Boston band in the 80's). I'm a computer dummy, don't know how to post a vidieo , and I read Jeff's instructions on an earlier post. Being from near Boston there was an amazing club scene 30/40 years ago,I can.t belive it's been that long, but you could go out to a nightclub literally any night of the week and see a local or national band. my co- workers got me into punk,it's all just rock& roll. I think todays youth is lacking some sort of rock, all they have is hip hop&rap.(IMO). Any way maybe Jeff can post for me Minor Threat (artist) I don,t want to hear it (title). It will get your blood flowin' DC had a pretty big hardcore scene back in the day Might need lyrics w/vidieo & we'll aimit at CNN.
Tom,I was going to post the MT video for you but it has a few 'F' bombs in it and they are clear.It would be OK on YB.. lol..but here you can't use profanity in any posts.Maybe Mark can check it out and make a call,the track is Minor Threat by Minor Threat (artist)...gsa612

Last edited by gsa612; 08-12-2020 at 08:08 PM.
gsa612 is offline   Reply With Quote