Thread: Factory X
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2021, 11:15 AM   #59
pmrphil

Liked 260 Times in 112 Posts
Default Re: Factory X

Do fans really enjoy whatching all .90 classes? Fans do understand heads up racing.
I would like to see what would happen if the rotation at a National event was changed. Put the .90 classes out first at 8.00 Am. Run Class cars later when more or most of the fans are in the stands.
Wheel standing Stockers and Super Stocker are entertainment that currently few get a chance see.

Just my point of view...
Steve Teeter STK/SS 620[/QUOTE]
Well, you asked, so here's my take. No, most fans don't care for throttle stop racing. Heads up, yes. Super Stock and Stock would probably be a lot more watched if they were paired up close to each other's ET, but we all know that can't happen, it's tough enough the way it is now.
Go in the stands as a spectator and you'll see the stands empty when anything other than the pro's are running, with the exception of pro mod, top sportsman, and top dragster. Watch the fans and you can see for yourself. It's pretty sad. The only ones (for the most part) left in the stands are family and friends of S, S/S, or any of the 90 classes.
pmrphil is online now   Reply With Quote
Liked