View Single Post
Old 09-29-2023, 02:36 PM   #52
Cglrcng

Liked 136 Times in 72 Posts
Default Re: A 30 year journey, and a 2nd chance.

As far as class racing goes, Yac said he will not be there without testing first (at least so far), do not yet know if Bill O'Connor will be or not, others fast for the slowest class may, or may not be making the long haul out (since Vegas and Pomona follow, who knows until we get there though, I may be surprised)…But my luck (I could easily end up alone in Class, and of course get paired up with someone else in a combo race that is not only alone in his Class but is Fast, fast, super fast and is most probably going to be there…I have not even asked yet (does the Indy Top Qualifier 2023 T-Truck of Paul Wong ring a bell?), and rest assured if that happens, only a guess, but just my kind of luck,… I have absolutely nothing for him at this point in time, (but neither does anyone else), except an attempt of a breath holding tree teardown and a ton of praying and a probable 1 round affair either way.

Anything can and does happen in Class racing though (another first possibly for me though, while I have raced a few S/SS Combo Shootouts a long time ago, and did Ok, Semi and Runner Up before, I have never Raced a Stock Class Combo Race yet, as they were all in my Class or alone, so new experiences may be in store sooner than later),…that much I know. (My last class win (GF/SA )was May 1995, Mopar Nationals, Englishtown, NJ, last Class Race finalist (GF/SA), (Mr. McConnell, I owe you at least 1), Feb. 1997, Atco Nationals, Phoenix, AZ, (and that Class Finalist sticker is still on the windshield waiting to be covered up/or replaced!)

Let’s go racin’ boys!

Last edited by Cglrcng; 10-19-2023 at 04:58 AM. Reason: To correct a mis-spelled name, sry Bill!
Cglrcng is offline   Reply With Quote