View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 07:48 PM   #13
goinbroke2

Liked 178 Times in 63 Posts
Default Re: U/SA 302 ffffford build

Of all the stuff left to do, I was thinking since the 9" is in it, and already has 4:86's..... But I get it, experience is better than theory. By spring, if it's as far as I want it to be I might start looking for a 8.8 (cousin gave me a 3.27 traction loc 7.5, it's the one I cut the ears off and used the Trac loc in my blue 86 mustang. (3.8/auto, not in the guide, I looked, wish it was, lol) so I can probably find one, but then I need axles/spool/etc for a 8.8 when I have a perfectly serviceable 9" in it already. Maybe I'll find a built 8.8 and just bolt it in.

Thanks guys, the more I get done, the more I find I have to change/replace, LOL! I just finished redoing the dual batteries in the trunk (it was going back as a bracket car originally) and remember I need a battery in the stock location too....and a battery box! So now I'll tear out the dual batt set up (I'm paranoid about hitting the key in the lanes and getting a click) and put one (original size) in the front and then rewire my master switch to turn them both off as well as the engine. One step ahead, 4 back, lol.
goinbroke2 is offline   Reply With Quote