View Single Post
Old 05-16-2024, 02:16 PM   #6
BKSG1198
VIP Member

Liked 1,032 Times in 315 Posts
Default Re: Mid Atlantic .90 Series - Race # 1 & 2 - Cecil Co.

Good morning all!

This is not the post I was hoping to have to make on this Thursday but, we are cancelled for the weekend and Race # 1 & 2. We looked at many different weather sites / apps, talked with Jimmy & his crew and even though Sunday looks clear, there looks to be a heavy amount of rain that will fall on Saturday and history has shown a lot of racers will not travel for a Sunday 1 day event (even a 2 day event we lose 20% of racers in good weather). We all know everyone is counting Penny’s these days to go racing and sitting in the rain is not fun.

We held off as late as possible to make this call hoping Mother Nature might change her attitude but, all for not and many other tracks have also thrown in the towel for this weekend. Trust me I know we all want to race, we’re frustrated and this was NOT an easy call either way.

Those of you who left your trailers following the LODRS race, the gates will be open on Friday 9am to 10pm to come pick them up or 9am to 3pm on Saturday. If those times don’t work you will need to contact Jim or Chad. We do appreciate you all who were planning to come this weekend but Mother Nature is just not wanting us to play.

As far as any make up dates, the Juniors we will adjust the races counted and do 3 out of 4, .90 & Top 32 we will now count 6 of your best 8 towards the championship, the Stock / SS series we are looking for an alternate date but haven’t decided on it yet, we’d hate to run a championship on 2 races in August.

Next race on the schedule will be at Maple Grove Raceway on June 29th & 30th and will feature just the .90 & Top 32 classes. Juniors will also be there but this will be apart of MG points.

Have a great weekend all! 😤😤😤😤😤
Rob Keister
856-332-2851
BKSG1198 is offline   Reply With Quote