View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 03:13 PM   #1
west coast

Liked 103 Times in 45 Posts
Default Ford C4 Transmission Build

I am building a back up transmission for my car 1988 Mustang stock eliminator K/SA. I am a newby to youtube but giving it a try. First off I am no expert at anything, I have thick skin so dont be afriad of affending me. Comments welcome, I have learned everything by doing. I have build my stocker from the ground up everything, except when i dont have the tooling to do it like engine machine work like block and cylinder head work. I do everthing cause I enjoy it. Knew nothing about fuel injection when I started on this car. I have learned a lot and still learning. I tune my own car.

So I am documenting this tranny build because all this knowledge is in my head and after a couple of years of not doing it, you forget the small things. I will go over the modification I do, part# and machining parts for rollerising the trust washer.

Maybe I convert some stick guys to the dark side LOL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D4rkiT10mxc" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Liked