View Single Post
Old 11-25-2023, 04:39 PM   #7
VE6DRW

Liked 26 Times in 9 Posts
Default Re: NWCR changes for 2024

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDT1DYI View Post
Dave, We were in the past trying to keep a 2 week gap from Divisonals. Many Racers previous indicated they were afraid of breaking something and then not making the Divisonal event with back to back races.

As to recommend Hotels for Discounts, we could get I'm sure something recommended for best price and accommodations.
To negotiate rates , we would have to have some idea as to number of racers who are for sure going and number of rooms the Hotel could expect to book.
I would think a Hotel would have a normal rate and if booking reached a certain number, a second lower rate would apply.

Restaurants, I would think should be strictly by the Racer and Crews choice. Everyone has different tastes.

Leaving your stuff somewhere is a very difficult decision that should be up to each racer. Other racers homes and property are generally the best. If a NWCR racer have space and are open to providing a secure place for temporary parking , please let us know and we will get the info out their.

Steve.

Understood Steve. Looking at the DIV 6 schedule, I see back-to-backs at Yellowstone (June 27 to 29) and then Woodburn (July 11 to 14). Thinking that Spokane on July 6 to 7 would fit well - as you'd have to drive through Spokane anyway.

Just a thought. Thanks for your efforts in trying to organize the races for 2024.