View Single Post
Old 09-24-2022, 09:34 AM   #155
Superpro

Liked 91 Times in 34 Posts
Default Re: FJB and Let's go Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rory McNeil View Post
Have to wonder what your background in accounting and economics thinks about when our illustrious Prime Minister of Canada campaigned on how the budget "will balance itself"? How well do you think THAT has been working for him, and us?
I'm apolitical and accordingly don't care about the current party in power, so I am certainly not defending him. All I'm saying is the economy wouldn't be any better off with either the Turban guy NDP or Poilivevre (harry bunny) Conservative. All I'm trying to get across is that everybody is in the same boat. Your comments are political and you are very correct, have nothing to do with my background.

I don't understand why expressing one's opinion causes such distress and anger by people. I suggest you go and have some of that weed that True Dough so legally provided you. I'm sure Nova Scotia is progressive enough that they have a Cannabis store right around your corner. But before you do that, please maintain your BALANCE when you stand. Wonder no more!

P.S. Did you have children? If so, are they one of the "young or stupid" you refer to earlier? No matter, I'm sure you did a fine job because sometimes Old and Stupid begets Young or Stupid.

Last edited by Superpro; 09-24-2022 at 10:10 AM.
Superpro is offline   Reply With Quote