View Single Post
Old 10-25-2021, 05:23 PM   #18
Rory Christianson

Liked 9 Times in 6 Posts
Default Re: Potential 68 Camaro Stocker

Hey Tim
Thanks !!! I wanted to build and play with one forever , built one when I was done with the funny car racing, I built a nice 85 Camaro stocker from Scratch put all the best stuff in it, drove it around the yard and handed the keys over to a new owner, I had just built a new shop for the business and wasn’t able to enjoy it the car , didn’t have time for it.
Even when I had the funny car I spent a bunch of time looking at old stockers in the pit.
Anyways attempted a couple others, ended up not finishing and getting a dragster or two, etc., but keep coming back to really wanting a old stocker Camaro, so I put this together with a 383 and 700r4 this year and had some fairly laid back fun, so I am pretty excited about turning it into a stocker now and seeing what we can do with it, and having some fun along the way and travelling a bit.
I will post some pictures for sure and some with what the car looked like when I picked it up in April, don’t think it had seen the road for 20 or 30 years. Adventure for sure.
Rory Christianson is offline   Reply With Quote