View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 10:23 AM   #5
Jeff Stout
VIP Member

Liked 656 Times in 256 Posts
Default Re: Bandimere shut down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Elsass View Post
I am sure that the Conkey family would like to have their loved ones back. What is wrong with all of you. When the hell has drag racing been worth more than a persons life.

I always thought that there was no cure for stupid. I was wrong. It is all of you who would rather drive on a one way street that goes no where then to help stop this pandemic.

I think that all of you who do not want to obey the common sense rules on how to combat this virus should have stupid tattooed on your wrists so when you turn up at the emergency room you are sent directly to hospice.

Sarge
I care about lives of others and respect their space and privacy. I dont understand why other dragstrips, sporting events can open while some are closed. Dragstrip in Phoenix is closed but dragstrip 120 miles away in Tucson is open. How come? Tucson has very good restrictions and people are playing by the rules. I'm sure the good people in Colorado can play by the rules. Very simple spaces between pit stalls empty, masks, no spectators, every other staging lane empty, stay with your car. Sounds like social distancing can work at a dragstrip and has been proved successfully. So why not open Bandimere? Politics is my opinion.
Jeff Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked