View Single Post
Old 09-25-2022, 06:27 PM   #167
Alan Roehrich
VIP Member

Liked 1,035 Times in 271 Posts
Default Re: FJB and Let's go Brandon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
Alan, it just makes me wonder . Do any of the millions that voted for this IDIOT have a 401 k. ?????

MJ,
In 4-5 decades of being at least a casual observer or student of human nature, I've been somewhat amazed/amused at the number of people who will consistently vote in direct opposition to their best interests or fervent beliefs.

As Charles Barkely says, "Poor people been voting democrat for fifty years, and they're still poor". Sir Charles is being kind, it's more like a hundred plus.

I know people who are on social security, and who are devout Christians who are absolute die hard democrat voters, despite the fact that democrats not only changed the laws to allow the government to "borrow" (we all know how good the government is at paying back what it "borrows") from social security, but also to tax it. And then there's abortion. How can a pensioner who is a truly Christ like person, and attends church every time the doors open, consistently vote for people who literally rob the social security fund, and who promote abortion up until delivery?

You know those same people will talk about how "nice" and "civil" old Beijing Joe is. They are apparently willfully oblivious to his fifty years of racism and corruption in "public service".

I say it amazes/amuses me, but, in all honesty, I've become about as jaded about that as I have NHRA class racing.
Liked