View Single Post
Old 08-07-2020, 09:22 PM   #186
63corvette

Liked 281 Times in 88 Posts
Default Re: Bandimere shut down

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwsamuel View Post
It depends on the state. In Pennsylvania, for example, mail-in ballots must be requested as well. Only a couple of states mail them out to all registered voters but they only mail them to registered voters.

You just made my own point. Only a couple of states? I believe CA is mailing to resident without a name.
What could go wrong?

Incorrect again. You have to sign the outside of a mail-in ballot envelope, That signature is compared to the signature on the voter registration rolls, just as when you vote in person. If the signatures do not match, the mail-in ballot is rejected. That all happens before the ballot envelope is opened so no one knows the vote inside.

Not incorrect. Do you really think every ballot out of millions of mail in will really be checked. If you really believe that I have a bridge to sell you.

FYI - You can have purchases from Walmart delivered. No need to go stand in line.
Not everyone is as lazy as some and want to be catered to with delivery of every day necessities.
In Texas we take care of ourselves.
You will not convince me and I won't convince you so this is the end of the conversation.
Just My Take
Rick Cates
Canyon, TX

Last edited by 63corvette; 08-07-2020 at 09:27 PM.
63corvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked