View Single Post
Old 07-02-2008, 07:41 PM   #19
Rich Biebel
VIP Member

Liked 510 Times in 200 Posts
Default Re: An Idiots Guide to Super Class Racing

I'm with you on that one Bryan, how are ya bud?......Long overdue to speed things up. I just read N/D a week or two ago... Ron Erks has a 665 cube engine...to go 8.90? C'mon......yea, I know it's all about coming from behind and taking control of the race but that is rediculous to me. I also don't blame any racer for doing this as there are no rules preventing it....AND the racer has to deal with all the issues that goes with the higher HP and learning to judge the higher closing speeds. I am bracket racing locally......competition is tough, track conditions are not always great and I can run wide open and that is fine for me......I still love .90 racing and would be doing it if costs weren't so out of control right now......I don't care what the rules are or what the index is......I just like trying to turn a win lite on and when I do, it's a whole lot of fun.....and everyone loves it the same as me......I am sorry I am not heading up to LebanonValley this weekend for the Lucas race but the costs are just to high....