View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 02:54 PM   #25
Tom Broome

Liked 70 Times in 39 Posts
Default Re: Hold on - Stop the presses ! ! ! I'm mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightbluS10 View Post
For anyone who missed it, Charlie originally posted this statement. This is what was referenced as a vaccine by you others. FYI I'm pretty certain he was referencing the fact that there are claims that Malaria drugs are effective against it.

Now, who wants to talk about reading comprehension again? Lmfao.

And what is this "second virus" that's gonna kick in? Paranoid much?
Mr. BluS10......Laughing about my reading comprehension? Really?

Perhaps you need me to provide the definition for a couple of terms you fail to understand. Re: Treatment and Vaccination. Those are TWO completely separate management schemes. I can comprehend the difference.......Can you?.......Can Dan?

You might note that I quoted Dan's statement in my response. That's typically done to provide the SPECIFIC point being responded to. Dan mistakenly chastised me (lots of exclamation points) about my input on a "CV19" vaccine. Yet he failed to comprehend that I had never proclaimed the existence of a vaccine. I was, and am, responding to that singular statement.

I'm glad you felt compelled to step up and defend Dan. Yet I continue to stand by my statement, Charlie never mentioned a vaccine in his post. You seem to feel he did......and yet you choose to question my reading comprehension. That's pretty amusing......who's your opening act?

Last edited by Tom Broome; 05-06-2020 at 02:58 PM.
Tom Broome is offline   Reply With Quote