View Single Post
Old 05-03-2012, 09:00 PM   #49
cicero819
VIP Member

Liked 68 Times in 29 Posts
Thumbs up Re: 502 Ram-Jet Crate Engine Bracket Racer ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry D View Post
Just a quick note to say. I have a small machine shop in the very middle of nowhere. Several years ago I ordered a Ram-Jet 502 Engine for a Customers Car. The Ram-Jet F.I. Unit would not fit under the hood. Because it came installed on the the 502 engine once it was removed from the engine it was un-returnable. So I purchased all the 502-502
Hardware from G.M. to make my customer happy. I was stuck with The Ram-Jet F.I. Unit. I havent been able to sell this unit and Its a Novel idea and I have all the parts to do it . Every Hot Rodder out there knowns what the E.C.M.'s have done for Engines in General. I am just asking can that also be a good thing for Bracket racing ?
Thanks Larry D
Larry, use the RAM-jET F.i. 502 and be the most consistent car out there. I love it when expert say you can't do it. Just go ahead, since all you need is a laptop at the track for tuning. Nothing is easy but with hard work I'm sure that you will find the consistency to win. GM is working with bracket racers to fine tune their system, get in touch with them. What do you have to lose. CR
cicero819 is offline   Reply With Quote