HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 05-15-2024, 02:59 PM   #1
RileyRacingEntrprises

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default CF/S 1991 Olds 88 Ex- Tom Kasch and Marion Stephenson

Hate to let it go but we can't continue to hold 3 stockers. The Stephenson family won a ton of money in this car and Tom Kasch won class countless times with it. The car has no vin as it was 1 of 10 test cars GM had in the 80s to test various performance mods on. When finished instead of destroying the vehicles they were given to some stock racers to win the manufacturers cup. This car is 1 of those 10 and only has 1617 original miles. It is a 3800 married to a 1 in 10 Hydramatic trans with the rare sprocket set giving a 4.10 final drive ratio. Car has been 1.18 under, but is in need of a freshen up. While I had it it had been .88 under and that was with massive holes in the headers at the exhaust manifold and 90 pounds over the minimum weight. Since then it has new headers, new lighter front wheels, new slicks, new MUCH lighter and taller rear wheels and runners, fuel injectors just cleaned, new spark plugs. This car still has the stock bore and stroke. Between a bore and stroke, a freshen up and the stuff Ive done new headers, wheels and rotating weight reductions I anticipate it being 1.5 under. My plan going into the year was to run it in Orlando and Gainesville but our I/SA kept us busy enough that we never ran it. Now we have another Nova stocker and there just isn't the time or resources to keep a third stocker as much as I hate to say it. Having said that I'm certainly not selling the car cheap and will keep it in my collection considering the cars history and some of the rare parts on it if the price isn't right. It also has quite a few spares - spare block, torque convertors, cam, heads, wheels, and miscellaneous parts. I am asking $10k for the car

John 321-356-8607
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpeg
Views:	396
Size:	58.8 KB
ID:	69946   Click image for larger version

Name:	image0.jpeg
Views:	365
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	69947  
RileyRacingEntrprises is offline   Reply With Quote