Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2011, 11:41 AM   #21
Freddie

Liked 3 Times in 2 Posts
Default Re: More classes added to Div 2 LODRS events

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmcarter View Post
They are bracket races, same deal as the 6.50 and 7.00 classes already being conducted as part of the bracket programs including divisional ET championships. Again, I bracket race, just think mixing bracket and class races at the Division races diminishes both.

So then all of the .90 classes are bracket classes as well then right? Not trying to be funny here, but what is the difference of a .90 car with all the electronics to run a INDEX or a car without the electronic aids to run a INDEX???? I can tell you real simple, The DRIVER.

I do both, and yes it is tough in either deal, but really there are no major differences other than the no electronics and the new indexes allow the use of N2O.

I can remember a time when N2O was allowed in the super classes, so is this NHRA trying to fix the mess they created by allowing the electronics? who knows what those people think.
Freddie is offline   Reply With Quote