Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-23-2024, 09:24 PM   #11
SS/GSI

Liked 521 Times in 84 Posts
Default Re: $10,000 AA/S SHOOTOUT at 2024 US NATIONALS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Shepard View Post
In that hypothetic situatuon, what if I beat a shootout car? What if I win? To JR's point, I would have 170 or so lbs on a shootout car...

Its not about me agreeing or disagreeing with what your doing. Its trying to clarify each situation for those trying to decide to participate or not
Jason, if someone comes out of the woodwork, even though NO-ONE has ever ran AA/S at INDY, and wants to run at the minimum for AA...that only tells the rest of us competing three things... he's too slow to be in the shootout with the rest of us, he's gonna lose class regardless, and he's looking for his 15min of fame just so he can "prove a point" and say he screwed everything up for the shootout...which to all three I say, I hope we get him 1st F!#KING round!!! PS. Bring tools and gaskets...gonna be a long day in the barn...

What I really like about you Jason is you have ZERO skin in the game but have a million questions and comments. I am putting up over 20k of my $$$, my time, and doing it all for the friends Sean and I have made in the last two years running our new car. I am not profiting and/or gaining anything personally by doing this. I do it because I love Stock & Super Stock. I like your WOKE mentality that because you and/or some of your other WOKE friends can't participate, it has to be dismantled and criticized. Sounds like you have got it all figured out....yeeesh!

Last edited by SS/GSI; 03-23-2024 at 10:08 PM.
SS/GSI is offline   Reply With Quote