Old 06-26-2012, 10:16 PM   #111
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Liked 674 Times in 122 Posts
Send a message via AIM to Jim Wahl Send a message via Yahoo to Jim Wahl
Default Re: I Told You So!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
The fact that Zimmerman was armed and pursued Martin did violate sanford police neighborhood watch directives. last September, he invited police to the complex and presided where an officer in charge of the program offered a power point presentation. They emphasized that neighborhood watch volunteers were not to pursue suspects or carry weapons, an instruction that zimmerman disregarded on the night of the confrontation with Mr. Martin.

Mr. Zimmerman was instructed in the "rules of engagement".
Neither of those two points were against the law. The point that the police make by saying for the watch members should not carry a gun means just being a watch member doesn't give them the right to carry. The fact that Zimmerman is licensed to carry and I can say that were I Zimmerman I would have been carrying also. If he had not been carrying he would have been the dead one that night. Martin had no problem with being the killer, being the want-a-be thug that he was. Nothing Eddie can say proves any different. The known facts and the witnesses back Zimmerman up..... period. I'm sure Eddie and the Black Kitty Cats (panthers) would much rather it be a Hispanic that died that night for the heinous crime of doing his job as a Community Watch Member rather than the poor 12 year old little innocent Black child..... oh, wait a minute... oh yeah he was a 17 year old tattooed, gold toothed thug. As I said before, you have the right to your own thoughts but you don't have the right to your own facts. They are what they are and that just infuriates the Left. Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
2019 Baby Gators Stock Champion
2009 D2 National Open Stock Champion
1981 D2 West Palm Beach LDRS SS Runner Up
Past President, Southern Stock / Super Stock Association.
Jim Wahl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:24 PM   #112
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 464 Times in 175 Posts

The alleged directive given is not the law in Florida, for which Zimmerman is being tried. The law states, something to the effect: If you fear for you life, you can use up to and including deadly force. Zimmerman is not being charged for some Neighborhood directive, he is being charged with murder. All evidence, including the polygraph, would indicate Zimmerman feared for his life. The end result, a dead teenager and a citizen and family that will continue to fear for their lives from the black community. So many things could have been different and had different results. Zimmerman could have ran away or Travon could not have confronted Zimmerman. But that is not the case. It is what it is and again, the evidence I have seen indicates that Zimmerman did not violate the in Florida law. Too Bad for everyone. But, tell me why this "white on black" crime is front page and the more frequent "black on white" crime is second page?
Old 06-27-2012, 12:19 AM   #113
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,493 Times in 1,708 Posts

What struck me about the video is (bear in mind, this was the day after the incident and Zimmerman wasn't under arrest) .... when he said the dispatcher told him "you don't need to do that" , he said fine and began walking back to his car. When he mentioned that, it was with no emotion , nor did he even try to stress this point .
The fact he was told not to pursue, is the one big thing that Gary Hampton and other race baiters on this forum are hanging their hats on...when actually it was never a big deal and shouldn't be , under the REAL circumstances.

G Hansen, I'm sure you DO know why race was made an issue here LOL
... and get ready for a lot more of race card playing , from now until Nov 6th.
Can't say any more along those lines....
Old 06-27-2012, 12:29 AM   #114
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
The alleged directive given is not the law in Florida, for which Zimmerman is being tried. The law states, something to the effect: If you fear for you life, you can use up to and including deadly force. Zimmerman is not being charged for some Neighborhood directive, he is being charged with murder. All evidence, including the polygraph, would indicate Zimmerman feared for his life. The end result, a dead teenager and a citizen and family that will continue to fear for their lives from the black community. So many things could have been different and had different results. Zimmerman could have ran away or Travon could not have confronted Zimmerman. But that is not the case. It is what it is and again, the evidence I have seen indicates that Zimmerman did not violate the in Florida law. Too Bad for everyone. But, tell me why this "white on black" crime is front page and the more frequent "black on white" crime is second page?
What so many people forget or will not acknowledge is that Zimmerman is NOT white. He is Hispanic with a little Black tossed in (grandfather). Oh but the Black community both here and across the country want him to be pure lily White so badly that they are willing to outright lie about it so they can have their White Devil to persecute. If this was a Black on Black or even a Mexican on Black shooting over dope in the Sanford ghetto, as happens a couple of time a week, it wouldn't even make the local news. But then Al and Jesse would have to get a real job instead of ginning it up into a fake racial conspiracy. Jim

Jim Wahl....NHRA #2239 S/SS - IHRA # 8 Stock, D2 Stock Champion (forever I guess)
Old 06-27-2012, 01:00 AM   #115
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,493 Times in 1,708 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Wahl View Post
What so many people forget or will not acknowledge is that Zimmerman is NOT white. He is Hispanic with a little Black tossed in (grandfather). Oh but the Black community both here and across the country want him to be pure lily White so badly that they are willing to outright lie about it so they can have their White Devil to persecute. If this was a Black on Black or even a Mexican on Black shooting over dope in the Sanford ghetto, as happens a couple of time a week, it wouldn't even make the local news. But then Al and Jesse would have to get a real job instead of ginning it up into a fake racial conspiracy. Jim

This just dawned on me...There could be an anti- Semitic aspect to this too...
Remember Jesse Shakedown Jackson's Hymietown remarks from 1984 ??

Last edited by Mark Yacavone; 06-27-2012 at 01:05 AM.
Mark Yacavone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 02:47 AM   #116
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
This just dawned on me...There could be an anti- Semitic aspect to this too...
Remember Jesse Shakedown Jackson's Hymietown remarks from 1984 ??
You are right! It's quite well known that Jesse is a racist and a race baiter. I have seen it falsely posted in several Leftist sites that Zimmerman is a Jew. They "Assume" he is Jewish because of his last name. Once again there's nothing they would love more than for Zimmerman to be a White Jew! As Joseph Goebbels said " If you tell a lie long enough it will become the truth". Jim

Old 06-27-2012, 09:58 AM   #117
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Neither of those two points were against the law. The point that the police make by saying for the watch members should not carry a gun means just being a watch member doesn't give them the right to carry. The fact that Zimmerman is licensed to carry and I can say that were I Zimmerman I would have been carrying also. If he had not been carrying he would have been the dead one that night. Martin had no problem with being the killer, being the want-a-be thug that he was. Nothing Eddie can say proves any different. The known facts and the witnesses back Zimmerman up..... period. I'm sure Eddie and the Black Kitty Cats (panthers) would much rather it be a Hispanic that died that night for the heinous crime of doing his job as a Community Watch Member rather than the poor 12 year old little innocent Black child..... oh, wait a minute... oh yeah he was a 17 year old tattooed, gold toothed thug. As I said before, you have the right to your own thoughts but you don't have the right to your own facts. They are what they are and that just infuriates the Left. Jim

Why do you need to place my name with the Black Panthers, to what end? I have no association or need to be associated with any radical group (right or left). Did I say anything about Zimmerman being a Hispanic, or even care! I do care about people taking the law into their own hands and acting as judge, jury, and prosecutor based on their value system. What part of "you don't need to do that" did he not understand.

Would you justify the actions of LT Calley, of the MyLai incident, who knew the rules of engagement. It was the military prosecution's contention that Calley, in defiance of the rules of engagement, ordered his men to deliberately murder unarmed Vietnamese civilians despite the fact that his men were not under enemy fire at all. If you knew the rules of engagement and you took it on yourself to ignore them, you are than accountable for your actions.

Fact, he lied to a judge and he has seen the back of a Crown Vic, more than once. He lacks integrity and nothing that comes out of his pie-hole is worthy of consideration.

Will he ever be convicted of 2nd degree murder.......NO, NEVER! The good citizens of Florida need Zimmerman as models of what is right in their minds. ROCK ON!

George Michael Zimmerman’s Criminal Record

Search Menu New Criminal Search Click Here Location : Orange CountyRecord Count:4Search By: Defendant Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: Zimmerman First Name: George Case Status: All Sort By: Filed Date Case NumberCitation NumberDefendant InfoFiled/Location/Judicial OfficerType/StatusCharge(s)

2005-CF-009525-A-O ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983
07/18/2005
Div 10
OKane, Julie H
Criminal Felony
Closed
CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER

2005-MM-010436-A-O ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983
07/18/2005
Orlando
Miller, W Michael
Misdemeanor
Closed
CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE

2006-TR-219362-A-O 0244RCN
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
12/14/2006
Orlando
Officer, 98 Hearing
Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed
TR- UNLAWFUL SPEED

2006-TR-219364-A-O 0245RCN
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
12/14/2006
Orlando
Officer, 98 Hearing
Civil Traffic Infraction
Closed
TR- CERT OF REGISTRATION POSSESS REQ

If you have recorded problems with authority, maybe someone should be taking that into consideration before they certify you to carry a weapon, just a thought.

Last edited by Eddies66; 06-27-2012 at 10:18 AM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 12:17 PM   #118
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Thumbs down Re: I Told You So!

Sorry. If in your brain you think I ASSOCIATED you with the Panthers, I did not. I added you to the list that included the Panthers, along with Jesse and Al. All of you are on the same list as thinking the same way. Just a fact. If you don't like being on that list, change your thinking. What is scarey is that you do associate Zimmerman to Calley! A guy who could be called a mass murderer? Really? That's really a reach even for you. It's also scarey that you would convict a man for second degree murder for defending himself from a want-a-be thug who attacks and is bent on killing him.

How do you know Zimmerman was put in the back of a Crown Vic? Most Police departments around here have been using Impalas or lately the Chargers. Maybe he turned himself in. Once AGAIN you ASSUME you know everything about everything. You are nothing but a retired military man with a superiority complex injecting your military mind into everything and everybody. Never once have you ever said " this is my opinion". You make statements not based on fact or rational and expect everyone to take them as fact. You might have been able to BS your military buddies but not people who are allowed to think for themselves. Say hi to Jesse and Al for me, I know you talk to them, you sound just like them. Jim

Old 06-27-2012, 12:26 PM   #119
Jim Wahl
Veteran Member

Thumbs down Re: I Told You So!

Once again because you just don't seen to comprehend Eddie, "you don't need to do that" is not a lawful order, not even close. The person who said that to him was not law enforcement. Also you seem to keep leaving out the part where he answers the dispatcher with "OK" and then breaks off and starts to return to his vehicle. Forget that part or isn't it convenient for you? Can you PROVE it didn't happen that way? No? Didn't think so. You just keep beating that dead horse though sunshine, I know that's all you have. Jim

Old 06-27-2012, 12:59 PM   #120
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Sorry. If in your brain you think I ASSOCIATED you with the Panthers, I did not. I added you to the list that included the Panthers, along with Jesse and Al. All of you are on the same list as thinking the same way. Just a fact. If you don't like being on that list, change your thinking. What is scarey is that you do associate Zimmerman to Calley! A guy who could be called a mass murderer? Really? That's really a reach even for you. It's also scarey that you would convict a man for second degree murder for defending himself from a want-a-be thug who attacks and is bent on killing him.

How do you know Zimmerman was put in the back of a Crown Vic? Most Police departments around here have been using Impalas or lately the Chargers. Maybe he turned himself in. Once AGAIN you ASSUME you know everything about everything. You are nothing but a retired military man with a superiority complex injecting your military mind into everything and everybody. Never once have you ever said " this is my opinion". You make statements not based on fact or rational and expect everyone to take them as fact. You might have been able to BS your military buddies but not people who are allowed to think for themselves. Say hi to Jesse and Al for me, I know you talk to them, you sound just like them. Jim

And it really chaps your a**.........mission accomplished.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote