HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-17-2023, 10:38 AM   #41
BRETV

Liked 691 Times in 170 Posts
Default Re: Cocaine in the White House swept under the rug.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Well you didn't do a very good job of depriving them of their right to the 1st Amendment, currently there are 78,000 Mormons in Missouri. But what can one expect from a former slave state. Let me leave you with this quote: "Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves, and, under a just God, cannot long retain it."--Abraham Lincoln
Eddie, You can't use this quote you don't believe in God remember? And for your information Abraham Lincoln believed in God and Jesus and his politics followed! Funny how your quotes and comments you use try to benefit your agenda. You're all over the place.

Bret Velde
2003 ??/SA
BRETV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 10:57 AM   #42
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 883 Times in 452 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRETV View Post
Eddie, You can't use this quote you don't believe in God remember? And for your information Abraham Lincoln believed in God and Jesus and his politics followed! Funny how your quotes and comments you use try to benefit your agenda. You're all over the place.

Bret Velde
2003 ??/SA
Never said that, I said I wasn’t a Christian. Nice try!
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2023, 11:16 AM   #43
MR DERBY CITY
VIP Member

Liked 7,168 Times in 1,386 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRETV View Post

Bret Velde
2003 ??/SA
Wholeheartedly agree Bret, I would venture to say that ED spends money with …..In GOD we trust printed on it ……
MR DERBY CITY is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 07-17-2023, 11:49 AM   #44
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR DERBY CITY View Post
Wholeheartedly agree Bret, I would venture to say that ED spends money with …..In GOD we trust printed on it ……
And what did you spend prior to 1957 or did you just barter chickens and opossums.

Last edited by Eddies66; 07-17-2023 at 12:28 PM.
Old 07-17-2023, 12:28 PM   #45
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,805 Times in 1,828 Posts

Back to the subject at hand...
I saw an interview with Dan Bongino...He worked in the WH , SS for about a decade.
He says they know who's coke it was. West Wing is more restricted to guests, tours etc.
Out side possibility 200 suspects..Most likely Hunter or one of his buddies. Should be very easy to pull a part print off a baggie.
Dan's buddies from work are aghast at the cover up.

"SS must release the identity ..or just join another institution corrupted and destroyed by liberalism. So many now, I've lost count" (MY)
Old 07-17-2023, 10:43 PM   #46
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,805 Times in 1,828 Posts

Okay, time to send the kids out of the room.You've been warned
Roll the tape

Old 09-06-2023, 10:28 PM   #47
Barry Polley

Liked 648 Times in 269 Posts

I’m sure it was just the felony donuts! Hostess White sugar…
Barry Polley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 11:17 AM   #48
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Liked 684 Times in 213 Posts
Cool Re: Cocaine in the White House swept under the rug.

You know, the longer some of these threads go,the more ridiculous they get. People are too quick to label each other and try to pigeonhole others into presupposed positions that they don't fit. It goes straight across the board.People are as divided over politics just like they are over religious proclivities. The problem is that regardless of what our personal tendencies are, we all live in the same country, the same states, drive the same freeways to get to our various jobs, support the same beliefs or lack of beliefs in God, and while constructive debate is good because it forces us to evaluate our beliefs and opinions and causes us to consider which beliefs are valid and valuable, and which things maybe should be let go of. I know Eddie personally and enjoy it when he comes to Irwindale for Summit races and also Pomona when we race Stock Eliminator. His Nova is a real neat car, always enjoy seeing it at the track. When we get together, none of the before mentioned things seem to enter into our discussions at all. I'm not saying that we should develop a society where any mention or discussion of religion or politics is banned or controlled, that wouldn't be freedom at all. The thing I have started learning as a retired guy still going through and participating in life, is that people are valuable.As we get older, we start to lose some from our midst as we get older. Whatever we believe or think or hold as an opinion in this life won't much matter then. The best quote I could give at a time in all our lives is this one for which I can't even remember where I heard it, and it applies both to religion and politics, It says," Religion is man's attempt to define God on man's terms. Doctrine is man's attempt to explain what God does and how He has to do it. Scripture is God's revelation to man describing who He is." I want to worship the God of Scripture rather than the god of culture.
Greg Reimer 7376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2023, 07:58 PM   #49
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Liked 684 Times in 213 Posts
Cool Re: Cocaine in the White House swept under the rug.

Oh, yes. I almost forgot. Thank you,Eddie for your service to out great Country as an enlisted man and as a veteran. Thank you for assisting so many good soldiers by helping them navigate the V.A. and the maze of things they need to know in order to receive benefits they rightfully earned. It offends my sensibilities that some can't get the assistance they need that they qualify for, yet this same government bends over backward to shower benefits on the worthless underclass that never worked a legitimate day in their lives or paid a bit in taxes to earn anything. What's wrong with this picture?
Greg Reimer 7376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2023, 08:52 AM   #50
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Reimer 7376 View Post
You know, the longer some of these threads go,the more ridiculous they get. People are too quick to label each other and try to pigeonhole others into presupposed positions that they don't fit. It goes straight across the board.People are as divided over politics just like they are over religious proclivities. The problem is that regardless of what our personal tendencies are, we all live in the same country, the same states, drive the same freeways to get to our various jobs, support the same beliefs or lack of beliefs in God, and while constructive debate is good because it forces us to evaluate our beliefs and opinions and causes us to consider which beliefs are valid and valuable, and which things maybe should be let go of. I know Eddie personally and enjoy it when he comes to Irwindale for Summit races and also Pomona when we race Stock Eliminator. His Nova is a real neat car, always enjoy seeing it at the track. When we get together, none of the before mentioned things seem to enter into our discussions at all. I'm not saying that we should develop a society where any mention or discussion of religion or politics is banned or controlled, that wouldn't be freedom at all. The thing I have started learning as a retired guy still going through and participating in life, is that people are valuable.As we get older, we start to lose some from our midst as we get older. Whatever we believe or think or hold as an opinion in this life won't much matter then. The best quote I could give at a time in all our lives is this one for which I can't even remember where I heard it, and it applies both to religion and politics, It says," Religion is man's attempt to define God on man's terms. Doctrine is man's attempt to explain what God does and how He has to do it. Scripture is God's revelation to man describing who He is." I want to worship the God of Scripture rather than the god of culture.

Greg, I was looking at some old time slips and noted that we have known each other for over 10 years, you have met my wife, her cousins and their kids. I have been to your home and most important your garage where the magic is made. I have always admired your mechanical ability and your ability to make these old cars run under the index. But what I respect the most is, you as a person, is your integrity. You and I lead totally different lives but we have educated our kids and have provided them with a moral compass. We have spouses that have tolerated our spending hours messing with these ole cars. So we never addressed the things that we have differing opinions on but the things we have in common and that is how our friendship has survived all these years...see you at the Finals.
Liked