Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-14-2021, 04:26 PM   #61
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts
Default Re: NHRA delays southern events

Quote:
Originally Posted by bykr View Post
Did they burn anything in D.C. ? Let me answer it for you NO!
Apparently, he wasn't paying attention during the 2016 inauguration. It seems he didn't bother to look at the video of that or the capital riot with antifa and BLM on tape leading the charge to destroy federal property.

Last edited by SSGT Mustang; 02-14-2021 at 05:41 PM.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 12:42 AM   #62
Tom P

Liked 240 Times in 94 Posts

The two weeks to "flatten the curve" should be up any year now. I know they scheduled it for 18 months in the Event 201 conference but since then i've seen things that indicate they plan this to last five years and another that says until 2030's "Great Reset".

Being on the wrong side of the US border i'm not able to get to the races no matter what rescheduled dates as our dick-tator is thwarting such travel.

Certainly it does affect racing and with my local track having one of the only non-US Divisional races it affects both sides of the border.
Tom P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 11:52 AM   #63
r429469

Liked 40 Times in 26 Posts

Back on tract here, will NHRA delay all races at Atlanta Dragway?
r429469 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 06:05 PM   #64
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts
Smile Re: NHRA delays southern events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Mark,
Let talk about the riots last year. How it was said that they were damaging Federal Buildings. So unmarked dark shadowy figures were sent to stop that from happening. So in which city was there more damage to a Federal Building than in Washington DC on Jan 6th?

Stan
You were probably Dr " Waynel Sextons " Second best student !!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:19 PM   #65
greatinspirational

Liked 29 Times in 13 Posts

Jesus Christ I’m so sick of republicans and democrats. Goddamn Capitol should have been invaded nearly 20 freaking years ago. They tax, regulate and license every single aspect of your lives, steal your tax money and bomb half the planet in your name, while printing and paying you in worthless Paper fiat currency and spying on everything you do. The only terrorists in that building that day were the politicians and they should have got The French Revolution treatment.
greatinspirational is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2021, 08:48 PM   #66
bubski

Liked 186 Times in 63 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by greatinspirational View Post
Jesus Christ I’m so sick of republicans and democrats. Goddamn Capitol should have been invaded nearly 20 freaking years ago. They tax, regulate and license every single aspect of your lives, steal your tax money and bomb half the planet in your name, while printing and paying you in worthless Paper fiat currency and spying on everything you do. The only terrorists in that building that day were the politicians and they should have got The French Revolution treatment.
Amen Brother !! No Quarter on those treasonous bastards !!
bubski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 08:40 AM   #67
KennyAnderson

Liked 240 Times in 83 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Hill View Post
Biden is trying to ban travel in Florida. If he succeeds, there may go the Gators too!
The ONLY travel ban affecting Florida should be a ban to keep all the snowbirds, WAAYYY more than a normal year, from northern Covid hotspots from coming down here...... Some/many permanently! Real estate is on FIRE! Look, all of you loved it so much in your Northern Democratic run, taxed to death, s#!+ holes.......stay there!
KennyAnderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 12:24 PM   #68
John Kissel

Liked 232 Times in 94 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyAnderson View Post
The ONLY travel ban affecting Florida should be a ban to keep all the snowbirds, WAAYYY more than a normal year, from northern Covid hotspots from coming down here...... Some/many permanently! Real estate is on FIRE! Look, all of you loved it so much in your Northern Democratic run, taxed to death, s#!+ holes.......stay there!
When we left Arcadia in May of '04, it was Heaven, now it ain't so. Never had to lock up anything, now it's gates,fences,lights,cameras,alarms, chains good padlocks, crystal meth, and if you know what to look at, money washing machines with out the soap suds.This was out in the country.Tooooo damn many people bringing their troubles down there, just look at the current Dept. of Ag. commissioner as an example.The best 23 years of my life where there, now I feel too old to move back.
John Kissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2021, 12:47 PM   #69
John Kissel

Liked 232 Times in 94 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Kissel View Post
When we left Arcadia in May of '04, it was Heaven, now it ain't so. Never had to lock up anything, now it's gates,fences,lights,cameras,alarms, chains good padlocks, crystal meth, and if you know what to look at, money washing machines with out the soap suds.This was out in the country.Tooooo damn many people bringing their troubles down there, just look at the current Dept. of Ag. commissioner as an example.The best 23 years of my life where there, now I feel too old to move back.
I just read where the new Ag. Comm. a dem. will not follow Gov. DeSantis' order to fly flags for Rush at half staff. Yep, Fla. is changing for the bad.
John Kissel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2021, 12:25 AM   #70
Randy Wells

Liked 1,097 Times in 345 Posts

[QUOTE=Stan Weiss;634336]Mark,
So what does that view think would have happened on Jan 6 if they had found Mike Pence...

Last edited by Randy Wells; 02-24-2021 at 06:57 AM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote