Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 12-10-2022, 09:29 AM   #21
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts
Default Re: Fjb ….

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
I was drafted because a fat Democrat that picked up dogs by their ears said I had to go. I went because it was my duty to serve my country, it was my price of admission to live in the USA, or so I thought. None of my friends from school went as when the time came according to them they were physical wrecks (they weren’t) or they took off to Canada. I lost respect for them. They were just afraid they were going to die. You only die once, but you are coward for a lifetime.

Instead of people thanking me for my service, I much prefer "welcome home".

One final comment, please don't pick on the LGBTQ folks,
I support LGBTQ
liberty,
guns,
Bible,
Trump,
and quarter pounders with cheese

I didn't take a deferment because it was the not what I thought was right, had too many friends that went. I agree with you on many issues except one and maybe that quarter pounder with cheese. Welcome Home Gary!!
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 10:20 AM   #22
Fireofficer74

Liked 37 Times in 25 Posts

Trump outed an american operative in 2017 to get coverage for embarrassing information that puta had on him.

Puta took his time to arrest Whelan on espionage charges.

W's cronies did the same thing to CIA operative Plane.
W did it to get back at a political opponent.

T does only for his benefit no matter how much fire he sets to this nation and people that live here, (Jan. 6, for example).
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 11:57 AM   #23
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 79 Times in 27 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
Biden has 5 student deferments, Obama was to young for the draft and Clinton got a 311 draft number, too high to be selected. No daddy bought medical excuses here. With regards to EPA challenges California has many that will leave many shaking their heads.
5 deferments that's kinda comical Just what the US always needed was a poor student that barely made it through law school, then deciding he could't make it as an attorney, thought, I'll run for public office and see hoe\w bad I can eff that up. I really appreciate that he voted to tax my SS. But he has a good handle on he economy. SMH
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2022, 12:05 PM   #24
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 View Post
Trump outed an american operative in 2017 to get coverage for embarrassing information that puta had on him.

Puta took his time to arrest Whelan on espionage charges.

W's cronies did the same thing to CIA operative Plane.
W did it to get back at a political opponent.

T does only for his benefit no matter how much fire he sets to this nation and people that live here, (Jan. 6, for example).
As of December 8 2022 there are 20 Americans imprisoned abroad.
Old 12-10-2022, 12:09 PM   #25
Eddies66
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
5 deferments that's kinda comical Just what the US always needed was a poor student that barely made it through law school, then deciding he could't make it as an attorney, thought, I'll run for public office and see hoe\w bad I can eff that up. I really appreciate that he voted to tax my SS. But he has a good handle on he economy. SMH
I don’t have a problem with deferments for education. I elected not to use my option and was drafted. My choice! Correct me if I am wrong but I think Reagan signed taxing SS into law.
Old 12-10-2022, 03:25 PM   #26
FED 387
VIP Member

Liked 279 Times in 149 Posts

Reagan signed a bill declaring 50% of SS subject to income tax in April 1983--- in that bill he also raised the amount of income that SS was to be subjected to withholding from and lowered the maximum income tax rate from about 75% to I think about 28%----while Clinton increased SS income to 85% from 50% subject to income tax in 1993---FED 387

Last edited by FED 387; 12-10-2022 at 03:29 PM. Reason: spelling
FED 387 is offline   Reply With Quote