HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge

Old 05-13-2021, 04:06 PM   #11
chris ok

Liked 44 Times in 27 Posts
Default Re: Biden speach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
How about we vote out the do-nothing Congressmen and obstructionist that continue to “kick the can down the road”. With regards tothe Vet issue, this has been going on far too long. I have dealt with Vets from WW2 that can’t get the VA to take action on their claims.
You do a good job for Veterans Ed. WWII family you helped for me. Was a conversation w the son the other day how grateful he is.

What’s going on here now tho is a travesty.

I wish all you here the very best. I really enjoy this site and always remember to respect my elders.
chris ok is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 05-13-2021, 04:14 PM   #12
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris ok View Post
You do a good job for Veterans Ed. WWII family you helped for me. Was a conversation w the son the other day how grateful he is.

What’s going on here now tho is a travesty.

I wish all you here the very best. I really enjoy this site and always remember to respect my elders.
I hold on to the beautiful letter that was sent, it makes it all worth the effort.

Last edited by Eddies66; 05-13-2021 at 07:08 PM.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 05-13-2021, 07:06 PM   #13
Grey Ghost

Liked 210 Times in 88 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddies66 View Post
How about we vote out the do-nothing Congressmen and obstructionist that continue to “kick the can down the road”. With regards tothe Vet issue, this has been going on far too long. I have dealt with Vets from WW2 that can’t get the VA to take action on their claims.
Term limits and a recall mechanism to get rid of congressional reps/senators who do not keep their campaign promises...romney, cheny, insert your reps name here __________
Old 05-13-2021, 11:07 PM   #14
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 456 Times in 172 Posts

Well folks, "that ain't working" here is the deal...people in Cali don't have same ideals as Kentucky. Florida not the same as Montana... Iowa not the same as Alabama and Texas not the same as Deleware. So why try to establish Federal laws. That is why we have states.... Rhode Island needs gun laws, Alaska doesn't.
Old 05-14-2021, 08:38 AM   #15
Eddies66
VIP Member

Liked 794 Times in 383 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
Well folks, "that ain't working" here is the deal...people in Cali don't have same ideals as Kentucky. Florida not the same as Montana... Iowa not the same as Alabama and Texas not the same as Deleware. So why try to establish Federal laws. That is why we have states.... Rhode Island needs gun laws, Alaska doesn't.
You are so right, I can’t relate to politics in Arizona, even though I was raised there. Mentioned earlier about Romney and Chaney, they don’t represent me and I didn’t vote for them, not my monkey, not my circus.
Eddies66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2021, 02:20 PM   #16
Fireofficer74

Liked 37 Times in 25 Posts

There has to be a standard, when a state chooses to not abide by what should be a reasonable standard, the Feds. step in.

And the Fed. is your elected official, the bureaucracy implements the standard.

Then we all bitch one way or the other, depending on what the idiot box tells us.

Last edited by Fireofficer74; 05-14-2021 at 02:29 PM.
Fireofficer74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 09:15 AM   #17
Grey Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fireofficer74 View Post
There has to be a standard, when a state chooses to not abide by what should be a reasonable standard, the Feds. step in.

And the Fed. is your elected official, the bureaucracy implements the standard.

Then we all bitch one way or the other, depending on what the idiot box tells us.
Define "reasonable" standard. Most likely it is what/how you think it should be and the rest of us just need to shut up and eat the sh** sandwich?
Old 05-17-2021, 11:04 AM   #18
Stan Weiss

Liked 529 Times in 283 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grey Ghost View Post
Define "reasonable" standard. Most likely it is what/how you think it should be and the rest of us just need to shut up and eat the sh** sandwich?

Got it. Just like down in Florida. Where the Republican Legislature and Republican Governor want total control and don't want any public referendums on the ballots.

Stan
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 02:23 PM   #19
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,730 Times in 1,512 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Got it. Just like down in Florida. Where the Republican Legislature and Republican Governor want total control and don't want any public referendums on the ballots.

Stan
Got it. Just like up in Pennsylvania. Where the liberal State Supreme Court and the Democratic Governor changed the States voting laws without consulting the Republican State Assembly.

Make tech "TECH" again!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2021, 08:37 PM   #20
Grey Ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
Got it. Just like up in Pennsylvania. Where the liberal State Supreme Court and the Democratic Governor changed the States voting laws without consulting the Republican State Assembly.
That was for the "good of the people" Billy. Besides Commie Nitwit Nuts said it didn't happen...fakebook fact checked it too so you know for sure it didn't happen.

BTW...I must have missed out to lunch joe signing legislation that certified fakebook and sh*ter as the official foundation of truth...fbi must be too busy investigating insurrection and Russian meddling yet.