Some Real Testosterone want-a-bees.

Stan
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wwe.gif
Views:	30
Size:	8.4 KB
ID:	56812  

Last edited by Stan Weiss; 02-27-2021 at 12:15 PM.
Stan Weiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 12:01 PM   #92
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Liked 1,457 Times in 543 Posts
Default Re: NHRA delays southern events

Quote:
Originally Posted by r429469 View Post
two impeachments, like no other president in history, I'm sorry the train wreck had to end, but enough is enough.

this is for the boys, William Sands, Davie, Florida.
Just to clarify and edify you, the legal definition of impeachment is the Senate's pseudo-criminal proceeding instituted to remove a public officer, not the actual act of removal. Just the same as in civil and criminal law when someone is accused of doing something and the evidence does not support a conviction. It was a waste of time and tax dollars and no conviction on a case were there was only created evidence and no objective evidence.
SSDiv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 12:10 PM   #93
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stan Weiss View Post
Mark,
So what does that view think would have happened on Jan 6 if they had found Mike Pence?

Stan
Nothing would have happened.

I know first hand the security protocols that take place in Washington DC. I have been at many of the federal and government buildings for meetings and hearings. Every time I tried to access a building, especially after 9/11, security examined my bag my jacket and even scanned me several times due to the fact I had both knees and a shoulder replaced.

I strongly believe someone gave access to the protesters or gave orders to allow them to walk in. Interesting how many camera men were already inside the buildings doing interviews and recording. Would not be surprised if someone with authority in the House had planned this. There are lots of videos showing law enforcement removing barriers and allowing access, something that they do not do when they were in the type of session that was taking place.
Liked
Old 02-27-2021, 12:15 PM   #94
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Joe, the low info left (CNN viewer) doesn't know this, and this is what the blowhard pols thrive on. They're still lying about what Trump said in Charlottesville.
In fact, Slow Joe based the reason for his campaign on liberal bullsh*t.
Old 02-27-2021, 12:23 PM   #95
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by r429469 View Post
There would have been a lot of dead terrorist in the capital building, that is why that crazy woman was shot dead, she got too close to Pence.

William Sands, Davie, Floriduh.
She never got close to Pence. Where do you get your news from? Have you even watched the full video?

The incident was do to lack of discipline by the Capitol Police Officer. He fired his weapon while The DC Police Tactical Unit was right behind the girl. As a matter of fact, one of the DC Tactical squad members lifted his weapon and was ready to fire back at the Capitol Police officer. Just imagine if instead of the girl, the TAC officer would have been the recipient of the round?

Although his department did not recommend charges, the U.S. Attorney's Office is still investigating the incident.
Liked
Old 02-27-2021, 12:27 PM   #96
SSDiv6
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Joe, the low info left (CNN viewer) doesn't know this, and this is what the blowhard pols thrive on. They're still lying about what Trump said in Charlottesville.
In fact, Slow Joe based the reason for his campaign on liberal bullsh*t.
Just like the media claims that the police officer that lost his life was due to injuries he received during the demonstrations, including claims he had been hit with a fire extinguisher, but nobody saw it. Now his mother and brother have stated he was not injured during the riots and that he died in the station, probably from a stroke.

The typical lies from the democrats and liberal media creating narratives and doctoring videos.
Liked
Old 02-27-2021, 01:06 PM   #97
SSGT Mustang

Liked 203 Times in 53 Posts

The left is made up of two types of people. The ones who are easily manipulated and the ones who exploit them and get rich in the process.

The more money they make the more they exploit. Before you know it, the poor are poorer and the rich are richer. Then, businesses close, work can't be found, the middle class becomes poor and the cycle continues.

Look at any major city across the country especially the inner cities. Then look at Cuba, China, Venezuela, enter leftist "paradise" here ____.
SSGT Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2021, 01:18 PM   #98
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSGT Mustang View Post
The left is made up of two types of people. The ones who are easily manipulated and the ones who exploit them and get rich in the process.

The more money they make the more they exploit. Before you know it, the poor are poorer and the rich are richer. Then, businesses close, work can't be found, the middle class becomes poor and the cycle continues.

Look at any major city across the country especially the inner cities. Then look at Cuba, China, Venezuela, enter leftist "paradise" here ____.
This is why I say the religion of the left trashes and ruins everything they touch.
As soon as I get an hour, I'll start a partial list.
Old 02-27-2021, 10:33 PM   #99
Paul Sarvas

Liked 173 Times in 101 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post
The incident was do to lack of discipline by the Capitol Police Officer. He fired his weapon while The DC Police Tactical Unit was right behind the girl.
Secret Agent Elias,

IMO, The incident was do to lack of discipline by a 35 year old girl that should have known better than to breach the U.S.Capitol in an attempt to overthrow the U.S. Government. What did she think was going to happen? She was crawling though a broken window in a door that led to the Speaker's lobby during a riot with a police officer sworn to protect the Capitol on the other side of the door and a gun pointed at her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSDiv6 View Post
Just imagine if instead of the girl, the TAC officer would have been the recipient of the round?
You wanna play hypothetical? Just imagine if the 35 year old girl had stayed home in California and managed her swimming pool supply business instead of being in the Capitol Building on January 6 2021. She most likely would still be alive.

pS
Old 02-27-2021, 10:43 PM   #100
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Secret Agent Elias,

IMO, The incident was do to lack of discipline by a 35 year old girl that should have known better than to breach the U.S.Capitol in an attempt to overthrow the U.S. Government. What did she think was going to happen? She was crawling though a broken window in a door that led to the Speaker's lobby during a riot with a police officer sworn to protect the Capitol on the other side of the door and a gun pointed at her.

You wanna play hypothetical? Just imagine if the 35 year old girl had stayed home in California and managed her swimming pool supply business instead of being in the Capitol Building on January 6 2021. She most likely would still be alive.

pS
If it would.of been a black girl or a commie snowflake in Minneapolis breaching the police station and they shot the POS they would still be talking about it. Where are you at on this Veterans affairs Eddie66, they killed an unarmed veteran, oh I know she is a republican so you think that is ok! You people are nothing but worthless scum. Paul have you ever made a dime doing a honest days work. I doubt it. Your a leech on society is what you are. And like your hero says the chickens are coming home to roost. Now GFYS

Randy Wells
I/S 5638

Last edited by Randy Wells; 02-27-2021 at 10:54 PM.
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote