Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-26-2021, 10:22 AM   #81
Paul Sarvas

Liked 173 Times in 101 Posts
Default Re: NHRA delays southern events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Nees View Post
I don't know what you're talking about with Pence. I like the guy.
Really? That's strange. Your friends that invaded the U.S. Capitol on January 6 2021 were on the hunt chanting "Hang Mike Pence" hoping to capture and kill the then vice president. So you did not want your pals to hang Mike Pence?
Quote:
Racist?!? Your man Biden voted against school desegregation and SUPPORTED a REAL racist AND KKK member, Sen. Robert Byrd!!! Look it up! Do you even know what Auschwitz is? You moron!!!! Trump has done more to help Israel than any dems. Look it up!And if you knew REAL history, you would know that the Confederates were ALL Democrats and the Stars-and-Bars is a symbol of DIXIE-crats. You know, like you're hero George Wallace!!! Look it up!
Your feeble attempt to change the subject and deflect the issue is predicable. It was your posse wearing the Camp Auschwitz gear during the failed takeover of U.S. government. Your argument of Confederates being Democrats might have been valid 160 years ago but not now. How many Democrats were part of the mob inside the U.S. Capitol January 6 2021? How did you feel when you saw on the Confederate battle flag in the U.S.Capitol for the first time ever on January 6 2021? Were you sad, glad, feeling some sort of euphoria? Did you feel anything?
Quote:
Cop killers?!? WTF?!? Look up the video of the two Antifa members walking through the Capital (during the "right-wing" uprising!!!) videoing themselves pointing around and saying "burn dat ting and dat ting!!!!! Look it up!
Billy, come on man. we both know any Antifa members would not have lasted as long as Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick did. You law and order, Blue Lives Matter phonies could care less about LEOS or the rule of law. Not one peep from your crew here concerning the death of Officer Sicknick. I dunno who killed him, somebody did. At least pretend you care. How did you feel when ya boyz were attacking the Capitol police? Using American flags to poke their eyes out? Spraying them with bear repellent? How about when they pi ssed all over the Capitol and spread sh it all over the walls? Did you stand up and salute your patriotic buddies?
Quote:
Crawl back in the hole that you came out of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can't my mother passed 25 years ago.
Quote:
Oh and BTW, make sure to tell your Grandkids that Lincoln (you know, the guy who freed the slaves not the car) was a Republican! Look it up!
I don't have grandchildren, but if I did I would tell them Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and he was Republican because it's the truth. Something you or the current Republican party can't tell.

pS
Old 02-26-2021, 11:13 AM   #82
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,791 Times in 1,524 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Sarvas View Post
Really? That's strange. Your friends that invaded the U.S. Capitol on January 6 2021 were on the hunt chanting "Hang Mike Pence" hoping to capture and kill the then vice president. So you did not want your pals to hang Mike Pence?

Your feeble attempt to change the subject and deflect the issue is predicable. It was your posse wearing the Camp Auschwitz gear during the failed takeover of U.S. government. Your argument of Confederates being Democrats might have been valid 160 years ago but not now. How many Democrats were part of the mob inside the U.S. Capitol January 6 2021? How did you feel when you saw on the Confederate battle flag in the U.S.Capitol for the first time ever on January 6 2021? Were you sad, glad, feeling some sort of euphoria? Did you feel anything?

Billy, come on man. we both know any Antifa members would not have lasted as long as Capitol police officer Brian Sicknick did. You law and order, Blue Lives Matter phonies could care less about LEOS or the rule of law. Not one peep from your crew here concerning the death of Officer Sicknick. I dunno who killed him, somebody did. At least pretend you care. How did you feel when ya boyz were attacking the Capitol police? Using American flags to poke their eyes out? Spraying them with bear repellent? How about when they pi ssed all over the Capitol and spread sh it all over the walls? Did you stand up and salute your patriotic buddies?

I can't my mother passed 25 years ago.

I don't have grandchildren, but if I did I would tell them Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves and he was Republican because it's the truth. Something you or the current Republican party can't tell.

pS
Sorry Paulie but nobody really knows for sure just who was in the Capital building on 1/6/21 and the Dems aren't in a rush to find out! Why didn't the FBI inform the Capital police of a potential threat? Why are there videos of the Capital police holding the Capital doors open to allow the "protesters" in? Why is there a video of antifa members walking through the Capital saying "we gotta burn dat ting"? If there were indeed "white extremists" in control then how long do you think those antifa members would have lasted? Did you know that there was a BLM, antifa protest going on at the Washington monument at the same time???

YOUR feeble attempt to change the truth ain't working there Sparkie.

And OBTW, Officer Sicknick died of a heart attack in the hospital the following day. He actually spoke to his brother from his hospital bed before he died. You can find the video of his brother telling the truth of his death. That was all made up by the lamestream media.

You being of the party that came up with the "Russian" hoax and the "he raped me 30 years ago but I just remembered it" hoax and the "if you're white then you're a racist" hoax, why is it so hard to believe that the " attempted Government takeover" is just another staged hoax???

Democrats were Confederates 160 years ago??? The Kennedy brothers had the FBI constantly harassing MLK Jr. and even went as far as to tell him to make it easy on himself and commit suicide. JFK HATED MLK Jr..
OBTW, did you know that MLK Sr. was a Republican? THAT is a fact. It is "assumed" that MLK Jr. was too but not positive.

Your buddy LBJ used his "Great Society" to take poor southern blacks and put them into northern inner cities, promise them everything, give them next to nothing but a bus ride to the polls once every 4 years with instructions to "vote democratic"!
Why even your more modern day buddy, Obama, got in trouble early in his presidency for referring to the inner cities as "the new plantations"! There's video of that too.

Paulie, the truth will always come out eventually!

World's greatest Under-Achiever!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked
Old 02-26-2021, 11:34 AM   #83
Paul Sarvas

Quote:
And OBTW, Officer Sicknick died of a heart attack in the hospital the following day. He actually spoke to his brother from his hospital bed before he died. You can find the video of his brother telling the truth of his death. That was all made up by the lamestream media.
It's obvious none of you blather has anything to do with the attack on our nation's Capitol January 6 2021. Same old changing the subject deflection. Except for one thing. Are you seriously saying officer Sicknick would have passed on January 7 2021 if your crew didn't breach the Capitol on January 6 2021 in an attempt to kill the vice president, the speaker of the house?
Quote:
Paulie, the truth will always come out eventually!
With you fellas there is always two truths. Your truth and the real truth.

pS

Last edited by Paul Sarvas; 02-26-2021 at 11:39 AM.
Paul Sarvas is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 11:38 AM   #84
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by r429469 View Post
Oy, MM thinks he is a ojung provocotour.

If the hacks here remember one thing, the right has always been on the wrong side of history.

Stop yelling at the wind, no one cares about your rantings.
Not wasting any more words on you clowns who are incapable of learning from history how The left f**** up and destroys everything they touch.
GFYS,... POS
Old 02-26-2021, 11:51 AM   #85
Paul Sarvas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Yacavone View Post
Not wasting any more words on you clowns.
Til next time your blood pressure goes thru the roof.
Quote:
GFYS,... POS
Raising the white flag already Mark? This s hit is too funny. Dood, you gotta chill. wtf?

pS
Old 02-26-2021, 04:08 PM   #86
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 91 Times in 29 Posts

Paul you really are a vile person. Why are you on this site. Have you ever drag raced anything? Why don't you come to Lancaster this summer and tell me to my face I'm a racist. Trust me I won't be hard to find. Dick Nearhoof
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 09:20 PM   #87
Randy Wells

Liked 989 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
Paul you really are a vile person. Why are you on this site. Have you ever drag raced anything? Why don't you come to Lancaster this summer and tell me to my face I'm a racist. Trust me I won't be hard to find. Dick Nearhoof
Paul, is a Commie Troll and a coward I invited him to Missouri more then once.

Randy Wells
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 10:00 PM   #88
Dick Nearhoof

Liked 91 Times in 29 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy Wells View Post
Paul, is a Commie Troll and a coward I invited him to Missouri more then once.

Randy Wells
He is a keyboard blowhard He lives only 15 miles from Lancaster but no response He is total loser
Dick Nearhoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2021, 10:22 PM   #89
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Nearhoof View Post
Paul you really are a vile person. Why are you on this site.
That is the 64K question.
We stuck up for a few clowns here when there was a threat of banning them.
We on the right ,don't ban free speech like Zuckerface and co. does...no matter how vile and stupid it is.
So, what do they do? Instead of being a bit humble and QUIET , except for something meaningful, they throw it back in our face and just try to aggravate the people who stuck up for them. Typical low life liberals.
Welcome to the forum, Dick.. You'll fit in just fine :-)
Old 02-27-2021, 10:11 AM   #90
Billy Nees
VIP Member

Liked 6,791 Times in 1,524 Posts

Quote:
Typical low life liberals.
If you give them what they want, they sense weakness......and then want more.

World's greatest Under-Achiever!
Billy Nees is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked