HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Lounge > The lounge
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 02-07-2024, 03:46 PM   #1
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Liked 4,453 Times in 1,694 Posts
Default Democrats go Berserk....

As if The Left hasn't done enough damage to this country, now we have roving bands of democrats stealing and emptying the CVS shelves in DC, encouraged by the brain dead democrat mayor. Then they vend the stuff on a street corner without a permit...Again democrat mayor looks the other way.
Then the stores are forced to close, leaving the few decent democrats in DC without a place to legally buy these items.
You can't make this stuff up.

https://www.supermarketnews.com/reta...due-theft-rate
Old 02-07-2024, 06:26 PM   #2
SStockDart
VIP Member

Liked 459 Times in 174 Posts
Default Re: Democrats go Berserk....

A few years ago, Donna and I were racing in Joliet during the Jegs All Stars. We made a trip from the track to town to pick up a few items and take a shower. While getting ice at a convenience store we watched a drug deal go down. The store did not allow you to go inside. All transactions were through a 3-4 inch bullet proof window. While doing laundry we found a crack pipe in the dryer.
So, get ready liberal locations, pretty soon, if not already, this is coming to you. Closed stores and if you want to buy something, you pay through bullet proof glass first then point to what you want. Then be ready to be robbed when you leave. Remind ya of Somalia or Haiti???
Old 02-07-2024, 08:03 PM   #3
Randy Wells

Liked 987 Times in 302 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by SStockDart View Post
A few years ago, Donna and I were racing in Joliet during the Jegs All Stars. We made a trip from the track to town to pick up a few items and take a shower. While getting ice at a convenience store we watched a drug deal go down. The store did not allow you to go inside. All transactions were through a 3-4 inch bullet proof window. While doing laundry we found a crack pipe in the dryer.
So, get ready liberal locations, pretty soon, if not already, this is coming to you. Closed stores and if you want to buy something, you pay through bullet proof glass first then point to what you want. Then be ready to be robbed when you leave. Remind ya of Somalia or Haiti???

Like many rural conservative country boys and girls, I carry always, if these commie thugs move out of the city into my neck of the woods they will have a bad day, PERIOD.

Randy
Randy Wells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 09:02 PM   #4
Mike Groves

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

First, I don't see one bit of info regarding (degrading) democrats. It says roving bands of teens. This is a problem in many cities throughout our country. It can be blamed on lack of supervision, one parent households, issues with abuse of drugs- the list goes on.
It's quite evident you are in the stranglehold of a billionaire that believes he is the victim in everything and does not have to be held accountable for his actions.
Drugs have been coming into the US for decades, because we the users can't get enough. Fentanyl is just an upgrade from heroin that has been around forever.
Please keep in mind, you don't have to look to far into your own family that have these problems. It's on the republican side too.
Mike Groves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 09:37 PM   #5
Randy Wells

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Groves View Post
First, I don't see one bit of info regarding (degrading) democrats. It says roving bands of teens. This is a problem in many cities throughout our country. It can be blamed on lack of supervision, one parent households, issues with abuse of drugs- the list goes on.
It's quite evident you are in the stranglehold of a billionaire that believes he is the victim in everything and does not have to be held accountable for his actions.
Drugs have been coming into the US for decades, because we the users can't get enough. Fentanyl is just an upgrade from heroin that has been around forever.
Please keep in mind, you don't have to look to far into your own family that have these problems. It's on the republican side too.

Not teens my friend but roving gangs of illegals that have no business being in this country period, and Democrat policies we have never had a drug problem where 100,000 people die every year. My son being one of them, so get out of your bubble and educate yourself. If you support the idiot in charge you are part of the problem. I am not in the stranglehold of nobody, but you are obviously in the stranglehold of the new world order bow down and obay.

Randy

Last edited by Randy Wells; 02-07-2024 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:07 PM   #6
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
I do.
DC,
Roving bands of teens,
Lack of supervision,
one parent households,
Issues with abuse of drugs- the list goes on.
Car jackings at all time high etc..
I see democrats everywhere in this scenario. They love crimes, criminals, soft or NO sentencing,, also shooting each other.

"Drugs have been coming into the US for decades, because we the users can't get enough".... SPEAK FOR YOURSELF and quit blaming America first.

"It's quite evident you are in the stranglehold of a billionaire that believes he is the victim in everything and does not have to be held accountable for his actions. "
You must be a speechwriter for Slow Joe Biden.
Old 02-07-2024, 11:44 PM   #7
Mike Groves

Liked 3 Times in 1 Post

First, I'm a proud American, I vote for who I want, It's to bad with our population it comes down to these 2. I didn't see an age range on the roving gangs, doubting it's a gang of 60 year olds. Generally in the teens/ 20's.
Are they registering with their political party before they commit their crimes?
Currently, both parties have been or were close in the border issue, but there is someone in the way that wants to blame Biden so he can use it in his speeches pointing at the opposition.
I'm sorry for anyones loss due to drugs, I've been affected as have most.
It didn't start yesterday. If you think the problem is not in your rural are , it's to late, it's already there.
Mike Groves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2024, 11:57 PM   #8
Randy Wells

Quote:
First, I'm a proud American, I vote for who I want, It's to bad with our population it comes down to these 2. I didn't see an age range on the roving gangs, doubting it's a gang of 60 year olds. Generally in the teens/ 20's.
Are they registering with their political party before they commit their crimes?
Currently, both parties have been or were close in the border issue, but there is someone in the way that wants to blame Biden so he can use it in his speeches pointing at the opposition.
I'm sorry for anyones loss due to drugs, I've been affected as have most.
It didn't start yesterday. If you think the problem is not in your rural are , it's to late, it's already there.

Lol, If you can't blame Biden, when the border was secured under Trump your a fool, sorry. The 5000 a day was a show stopper to me and all but 4 of the Republicans, had nothing to do with Trump. But he will rum on it as he should. By the way do you race or are you a FBI Troll OUCH.

Randy Wells
I/S 5628

Last edited by Randy Wells; 02-08-2024 at 12:08 AM.
Old 02-08-2024, 12:46 AM   #9
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member

Quote:
First, I'm a proud American, I vote for who I want, It's to bad with our population it comes down to these 2.
No it's not! DT is the most conservative president since Reagan

We have another chucklehead here who says he's an independent voter ...Then he votes for every Libtard that comes down the pike.. His FB page is chock full of far left pap and crap, as I suspect yours is.

It's DT's fault for the border crisis? You'd have to be a total mushbrain to believe that one. Good thing the majority of Americans don't buy that drivel.

( D-cat talking points alert)
Old 02-08-2024, 12:53 AM   #10
Mark Yacavone
Veteran Member