HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > .90 Heads Up Class Racing
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-19-2011, 08:42 AM   #1
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Liked 262 Times in 124 Posts
Default Tommy D

Tommy where are you? I retired 1-1-11 and we're heading to Florida starting at Palm Beach then hiting all the NHRA & IHRA races in FL whats your schedule? Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the guys.
Robbie Welch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 08:54 AM   #2
X-TECH MAN
Banned

Liked 235 Times in 110 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Tommy D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie Welch View Post
Tommy where are you? I retired 1-1-11 and we're heading to Florida starting at Palm Beach then hiting all the NHRA & IHRA races in FL whats your schedule? Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the guys.
Hope to see you Sat. during the Palm Beach race. Good luck and be safe towing down to "Paradise".
X-TECH MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 10:16 AM   #3
Wade Mahaffey

Liked 17 Times in 7 Posts
Default Re: Tommy D

Tommy, Robbie and I had lunch the other day, and we talked about you. We were hoping that you were doing great. I'm so happy for Robbie, he worked his career, retired, and went right on the road, following his dream. He's really doing it right! He's down there with his southern buddy Billy Crenshaw. It would be great to have you there with them. Lets see, Billy with that real slow southern draw, way country and you with the Jersey/bronx agressive "Ks" MFs an CSs. It would be a beautiful thing around the pit area! WOW!

Hey Terry, did you make the right move going to Florida? It's comming up on a year, I'm jealous!

Wade Mahaffey

Last edited by Wade Mahaffey; 01-19-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Wade Mahaffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 09:21 PM   #4
Tom DePascale

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Unhappy Re: Tommy D

T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade Mahaffey View Post
Tommy, Robbie and I had lunch the other day, and we talked about you. We were hoping that you were doing great. I'm so happy for Robbie, he worked his career, retired, and went right on the road, following his dream. He's really doing it right! He's down there with his southern buddy Billy Crenshaw. It would be great to have you there with them. Lets see, Billy with that real slow southern draw, way country and you with the Jersey/bronx agressive "Ks" MFs an CSs. It would be a beautiful thing around the pit area! WOW!

Hey Terry, did you make the right move going to Florida? It's comming up on a year, I'm jealous!

Wade Mahaffey
Wade I can only imagine what was said about me!!Congrats Robbie on your retirement you deserve it but some of us still work ! I will be at Bradenton call me did you loose my cell # 732-239-6490
Tom DePascale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2011, 08:57 AM   #5
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Terry I'll see you Sat at WPB. Tommy thanks, good to hear from you I'll give you a call and see you in Bradenton.
Old 01-20-2011, 12:00 PM   #6
Charlie Yannetti

Liked 183 Times in 79 Posts

Hey Guys.. make Tom very comfortable while he is down there.. I, for one, don't need him coming back to D1 with a half opened can of Whup-*** in his trailer.. LOL.. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!
Charlie Yannetti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 09:00 AM   #7
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Well spent a couple days in Conway SC visiting in-laws it was 60deg yesterday. Pulling out heading to Fl looking for 70deg.
Old 01-21-2011, 01:24 PM   #8
X-TECH MAN
Banned

Liked 235 Times in 110 Posts
Talking Re: Tommy D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade Mahaffey View Post

Wade Mahaffey
The weather is good....I miss my 30X40 "Toy Box" with the 4 post lift. in Md. Its sort of like the "Land of the Living Dead" around here....LOL. To many od old f##ks. Kind of like the staging lanes to the cemetary and all they do or talk about is playing Golf. I shoot Golf with a 12 gage.
X-TECH MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 05:09 PM   #9
Wade Mahaffey

Liked 17 Times in 7 Posts

Terry, So your just a punk kid with a bad attitude. When you gonna start building a 40X60 toy box? Just make sure it's wind resistant construction! LOL Hey, you should be at BJ, they were selling some nice stuff...Cheap! You could have picked up a nice little hot rod. Put the top down and take one of them blue hair cougars on a date. They got bank!

Wade Mahaffey
Wade Mahaffey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 08:05 PM   #10
Robbie Welch
Live Reporter

Tommy you know Wade and I would never say anything bad about you, your one of my hero's.We made it to Florida today 51degs at 7PM beats where I came from. We're between Jacksonville and Daytona for the night then it off again to CoCoa. See you at the races. Robbie