HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-13-2009, 03:05 PM   #1
kid vishus

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default 1963 Falcon, Super Street/Hot Rod

This was my father's racecar and he recently passed away and I have been assigned the task of selling it.
The car is a 1963 Falcon body on a tube chassis. Tig welded mild steel cage, 2x3 frame rails, steel floor. All steel body except for fiberglass hood and front bumper. Factory glass is still in the car, side windows still roll up and down (back windows will roll up and down if you put handles on the cranks,) factory dash still in the car. Double adjustable ladderbars and coilover rear, A-arm/coilover front suspension, AVO single adjustable coilover shocks on both ends. Wilwood disc brakes, braced 9" with 33 spline Strange axles, Richmond 4.86 pro gear, Daytona pinion support,nodular carrier, Goodyear 14x32's on Weld wheels. New dual batteries in the trunk.
377 c.i. cleveland, half filled 4 bolt block. It has mildly ported iron 4v heads, Crower steel crank, Oliver billet 6.125" rods, Wiseco custom 13-1 pistons, Crower roller cam, Crower stainless rockers, strip dominator intake, Hamburger oil pan, System 1 oil filter, MSD billet distributor, MSD7AL-2 box, Meziere electric water pump, Rons' Flying toilet alcohol injection, front mount cell, gas primer system, freshly rebuilt mechanical fuel pump and barrel valve (rebuilt by Spud Miller at Fuel Injection Enterprises), Stahl headers, JW Ultrabell, ATI flexplate, 1.76 low powerglide, Transmission Specialties 6200 stall spragless converter that was rebuilt at the end of last year, pro tree transbrake, Biondo Mega 400 box, TCI shifter, Dedenbear shift solenoid, air actuated throttle stop, Kirkey seat, current belts. Car should certify. Currently runs upper low 6.60's in 3000+ ft corrected air. It used to run upper 6.40's in the heat, 6.30's in spring/fall, and had gone as quick as 6.19 @ 110 mph, and on a separate occasion went 10.03 @ 134 mph in the qrtr mile. (I really dont think it likes the convertor being spragless as that is the only change made and it slowed down.) There is no junk on this car, it goes straight, is consistent, looks fantastic, and is a great Hot Rod/Super Street car.

The car will NOT fit a large driver. I am 6'1, and weigh 225, and am borderline too big to fit comfortably. I am comfortable in the car, but if I was any larger, I wouldnt be.
Sorry guys, no trades. I already have multiple racecars and other assorted vehicles, and have no space for what I already have.

Turn Key $16,500.
Will sell less motor and trans for $11,500.
Asking price is firm.

Pics can be seen here;
http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i1...and%20trailer/

If interested, email me at kidvishus at bellsouth.net
kid vishus is offline   Reply With Quote