HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 07-21-2010, 03:22 PM   #21
Daran Summerton

Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts
Default Re: National car counts

Exactly Joe, let's all pretend its Wed Aug 28 and the car is running awesome and it's in the trailer already strapped down just need to hook up the truck and head to the track and pay at the gate. Would this influence your decision? I think it Might, maybe not but it Might....
Daran Summerton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #22
buzzinhalfdozen

Liked 12 Times in 9 Posts

Daran, you will get no argument from me on this, however until things get to a point of no more denial... which may or may not happen NHRA will continue with their current play book. If and when NHRA sees that this strategy is not in their best interest they may have a change of heart. I'm not holding my breathe on this as I recall their response to things going in the toilet as far as the economy was to immediately double all costs to their customers, chassis certs lic. fees ect. Maybe just maybe this move is finally coming back to roost. Joe
Old 07-21-2010, 05:32 PM   #23

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Yes Denver has a weak car count. I have never been there, but we all know it is slow, real slow. I am sure the index change didn't help that count. Those who went may wish they didn't. How about in the 90's and raining.....................not my idea of a good time!!
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/toda...enver/id/80247
7423 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2010, 06:15 PM   #24
John Quinn

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7423 View Post
Yes Denver has a weak car count. I have never been there, but we all know it is slow, real slow. I am sure the index change didn't help that count. Those who went may wish they didn't. How about in the 90's and raining.....................not my idea of a good time!!
http://weather.aol.com/forecast/toda...enver/id/80247
The kind of rain that's happening today is real spotty, more like squalls. I have sat at a dry track many times watching rain storms blowing by without touching the track.

A little while ago lightning struck about 50 feet from my house. WOW! Now that could make a bad day.