HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Top Sportsman and Top Dragster
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 08-08-2011, 08:12 PM   #1
Iceman Cometh

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default IHRA D3 Mountain Park Dragway Aug 19-21 NHRA guys welcome

Everyone,
MPD is my local track and I am trying to help them have (and keep) a successful event! They are good people, have great track, and tons of parking. I think the management at MPD and IHRA are making every effort to support "DRAG RACERS" (IHRA and NHRA alike) during their upcoming D3 race Aug 19-21. Below is web site and details. (if links don't work, sorry. Just go to web site)

www.mpdragway.com

August 19th thru 21st - IHRA Summit Pro-Am Tour
Click Here For Event Schedule
IHRA Pro-Am Tour Bonus Races Saturday Night -
All of MPD's Summit Super Series Points Classes will be contested including Top ET, Modified ET, Super ET, Bikes, & Junior Dragster PLUS Stock / Super Stock Combo. Click For Bonus Race Info
There will be a 1 weekend wavier good to racers without an IHRA liscense "SAVES NHRA RACERS $65-$140. The staff at MPD and Taylor Metal Supplies have provided a limited sponsorship venue for current valid NHRA license holders the ablility to race with the IHRA for 1 weekend without the additional expense of a membership, car number, and chassis cert.. Please bring your valid NHRA license to MPD's Summit Racing Equipment Pro-Am Tour 2-Day Event and complete the form available at the gate to race.