HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Class Racer Forums > Stock and Super Stock Tech
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 09-17-2011, 09:16 AM   #11
72Malibu

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Intake Manifold Thickness?

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah and if your computer is made overseas you aint got no right to bitch either....Hypocrites!!!

This is a free country...I think it is anyway...we have the RIGHT to choose what we want to buy, those that buy the cheap stuff will just have to buy it 3-4 times to get it right. Those products you bad mouth are now made overseas because our wonderful government ran them out of this country with OSHA,EPA, TAXES, etc. etc. Get the government out of our lives and this country will flourish once again.
72Malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 11:15 AM   #12
Greg Reimer 7376
VIP Member

Liked 654 Times in 209 Posts
Default Re: Intake Manifold Thickness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Malibu View Post
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah and if your computer is made overseas you aint got no right to bitch either....Hypocrites!!!

This is a free country...I think it is anyway...we have the RIGHT to choose what we want to buy, those that buy the cheap stuff will just have to buy it 3-4 times to get it right. Those products you bad mouth are now made overseas because our wonderful government ran them out of this country with OSHA,EPA, TAXES, etc. etc. Get the government out of our lives and this country will flourish once again.
You nailed it!! Like a bossy,nasty old woman who won't mind her own business, the government feels it has to interfere with everything!!!
Greg Reimer 7376 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 12:32 PM   #13
Mike Taylor 3601
VIP Member

Liked 116 Times in 48 Posts

I think I would stay at least .125 thick to answer your question,good luck welding that. .

I don't like all the China crap coming in here,but our goverment has let it happen and caused it,I think it would be good for them to have to pay to bring in to USA,but then China might say you know all that money USA owes us how about lets settle up now.
Mike Taylor 3601
Mike Taylor 3601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 01:45 PM   #14
69Cobra

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Taylor 3601 View Post
I think I would stay at least .125 thick to answer your question,good luck welding that. .

I don't like all the China crap coming in here,but our goverment has let it happen and caused it,I think it would be good for them to have to pay to bring in to USA,but then China might say you know all that money USA owes us how about lets settle up now.
Mike Taylor 3601
THAT IS THE ONLY WAY WE WILL GET OUT ECONOMY BACK!!!! Take it back! I personally believe that is one of the reasons we are in Afghanistan. If you would see the stuff that I see being over here..... well let me just say we aren't leaving here anytime soon.

By the way 72Malibu. My computer is an Apple which is a California company so I did the best I could as far as buying American with my computer, same way with my phone.
69Cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2011, 02:09 PM   #15
72Malibu

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Apple may be a California company but that doesnt mean its made in the USA, which it is not and neither is your phone.
72Malibu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 12:16 AM   #16
ray sowers

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by novassdude View Post
Your dead on Glenn. I always say if you drive overseas crap you have no right to bitch about our economy.
I never buy CHINA JUNK, I always buy American made stuff.
ray sowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #17
Jim Carter

Liked 19 Times in 3 Posts
Thumbs up Re: Intake Manifold Thickness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 72Malibu View Post
Apple may be a California company but that doesnt mean its made in the USA, which it is not and neither is your phone.
Back in 1983, before the govt broke up and destroyed the real AT&T in 1984, your AT&T phone was made in America and was virtually indestructable. Unlike the throw away phones we have today.
Jim Carter is offline   Reply With Quote