HOME FORUM RULES CONTACT

Go Back   CLASS RACER FORUM > Classifieds > Race Cars: Classifieds
Register Photo Gallery FAQ Community Calendar

Old 01-03-2013, 10:34 AM   #1
mike coates

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Junior Dragsters, 1 running, 1 roller

I have a Junior chassis for sale, with a mono shock design. The chassis is made to bolt together with 3 segments. Pedals are adjustable. I do not know the age or the builder of the car. I purchased it 4 years ago used and did not get this information. I was told that the chassis was chromemoly.
The car will need some updates; helmet bar, manual kill switch, belts and I think the leg net.
Body is Fiber Glass sectioned piece. The nose cone does have some slight damage. The graphics are vinyl.
Please contact me and I can send pictures.
$1000 firm.

I have a junior dragster for sale, beginner car, running.
I purchased this car 4 years ago and it was never raced. I bought the car used and do not know the maker or the age/year.
the car was supposed to be set up to run 12.90 for beginner class.
We never raced the car so I cannot confirm what it will actually run. The engine runs, but may need tuning, I don't know how the engine was put together and don't have small engine experience.
The car is ready except for belts and I believe it needs the leg net now. Has adjustable pedals. Comes with a small box of spare parts.
The body is a one piece aluminum. All lettering is vinyl.
The car was never raced while I owned it, but it was raced by the previous owner. Also, as the previous notes state, I don't know the age or who made the chassis, but it appears that the rear part of the chassis was modified or changed and the welding done is not the best or as good as the front end. I don't have the skills to change, so I am selling as is. The car can be raced as is or changed if desired, this is just additional info so it is known what the chassis condition is. I also have a starter for the car that I bought new. I have only used it to start the car at home a couple of times. Comes with a two car tow dolly.
$2000 firm

Please email with any questions or additional pics at address below.

oemsg at aol dot com.

thanks
Mike
Old 01-03-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
John H186

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
Default Re: Junior Dragsters, 1 running, 1 roller

Interested in the roller. Can you send photos to johnh186@optimum.net and where is the car located?
Old 01-25-2013, 02:14 AM   #3
sc5062

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Default Re: Junior Dragsters, 1 running, 1 roller

If you still have it, can you send me pics of the rolling Jr Dragster, please send them to me at pfrederick94@hotmail.com

Thanks,
Pat
sc5062 is offline   Reply With Quote